Dodson on Demetrious, TJ, Jones, Reebok

John Dodson annoys the hell out of me. If Mighty Mouse KO's him like he did Benavidez, I'll buy every Mighty Mouse PPV for life.

Big fan of Dodson. I love his fighting style and he seems like he's got a great personality and sense of humour.
It definitely shows in this video.

John Dodson annoys the hell out of me. If Mighty Mouse KO's him like he did Benavidez, I'll buy every Mighty Mouse PPV for life.

that is exactly what hes gonna do, hes gonna wear dodson out and will eventually catch him round 4,5 late ko or submission

I like Dodson. If you dislike him, you are probably a boring person.

dude hes annoying as fuck, just imagine him irl

I imagine him to be pretty chill and a genuinely funny guy. What do you find annoying?

dude hes annoying as fuck, just imagine him irl

Hehe. He is probably that guy who just wont let you sleep if you share the same room. He's probably a bit annoying like that. We all need that one dude in our lives though lol. (Or not)

I've just seen alot of hate on this guy and don't quite understand it. He's been getting some love though lately because he's fighting DJ. Crazy.

Fans don't like these guys

Fairly sure Johnson will win again, but I'm sure the post-fight presser will be more fun if Dodson has the belt.

That vid actually sort of makes me want to watch his season of TUF again...:eek:

Dodson will be a more interesting champion for the media because he speaks his mind and has no filter for the most part. But DJ is a real cool guy. Think DJ via decision. Great fight though.

Back