Dodson at 135?

IRENICUS

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Anybody know why Dodson is still at 135?
He moved because MM was the champ and he had lost 2x to him.
But now why hasn't he moved back to 125? he looks like a kid at 135.
I can't believe he wouldn't easily make 125 and he'd have a good shot to win against anyone in the division

the guy is fucking 5-3 and deliverssss,he out powered him in the clinch that was dope

Fuck sake was really high on Woods. Tad early stoppage but what can you do.

If Joe B wins the FLW title I'd love to see Dodson go back down. 2 long-standing staples of the lighter weight classes who have never clashed and still in great form. It would be great to see.

Anybody know why Dodson is still at 135?
He moved because MM was the champ and he had lost 2x to him.
But now why hasn't he moved back to 125? he looks like a kid at 135.
I can't believe he wouldn't easily make 125 and he'd have a good shot to win against anyone in the division
Because he had one of the biggest weight cuts in UFC history pre-USADA and likely can't make that weight anymore.

See what he weighed at Flyweight:
(2014) John Dodson: 152.4 lbs

Because he had one of the biggest weight cuts in UFC history pre-USADA and likely can't make that weight anymore.

See what he weighed at Flyweight:
wow really?!
he looked like he was 125 tonight near Woods.

If Joe B wins the FLW title I'd love to see Dodson go back down. 2 long-standing staples of the lighter weight classes who have never clashed and still in great form. It would be great to see.

I don’t think Dodson can make FLW anymore but it really does suck we never got to see that fight. If Dodson could make FLW again then I think it would be be an awesome matchup

Back