Dodge's 2017 Challenger T/A and Charger Daytona

lol got raped by a 20 year old toyota a few to many times haven't yahh..

True story, I goaded some retarded supra owner into a race one day when I was in my 1993 Legacy L (only mod, K&N drop in). Not only did I get a massive jump at the light, dumb shit kid way over accelerated and smashed a curb. I drove back past him about 30min later while he was waiting on a tow with a broken wheel. There was about 2" of snow on the ground, I laughed my ass off. He actually thought he could beat me.

True story, I goaded some retarded supra owner into a race one day when I was in my 1993 Legacy L (only mod, K&N drop in). Not only did I get a massive jump at the light, dumb shit kid way over accelerated and smashed a curb. I drove back past him about 30min later while he was waiting on a tow with a broken wheel. There was about 2" of snow on the ground, I laughed my ass off. He actually thought he could beat me.

Awesome, the more shit heads fuck up their ride the more mine is worth. ;)

Can't believe the Charger is still around. I figured it would have been discontinued once the Challenger hit. Guess some people need a 4 Door.

lol got raped by a 20 year old toyota a few to many times haven't yahh..

Why are you so fucking salty?

Don't like the cars? Stay out of the thread. Or better yet start a supra thread.

People who get angry when other people like certain cars are absolutely cringe worthy.

Why are you so fucking salty?

Don't like the cars? Stay out of the thread. Or better yet start a supra thread.

People who get angry when other people like certain cars are absolutely cringe worthy.

lol seems you all are salty i just don't like the cars. Only thing cringe worthy is you cant handle me not liking those fat overweight pos.

Seems you all are the angry ones, even more lol is you cant see your own hypocrisy.

lol seems you all are salty i just don't like the cars. Only thing cringe worthy is you cant handle me not liking those fat overweight pos.

Seems you all are the angry ones, even more lol is you cant see your own hypocrisy.

I'm not even a fan of the cars being discussed here and yet I still recognize how big of an ass you're coming across as. If that doesn't tell you something I'm not sure what else to say.

I'm not even a fan of the cars being discussed here and yet I still recognize how big of an ass you're coming across as. If that doesn't tell you something I'm not sure what else to say.

ass or not its pure lols peeps who don't even own these cars get so upset some one fucker does not like them and suck them of like they do.

ass or not its pure lols peeps who don't even own these cars get so upset some one fucker does not like them and suck them of like they do.

At this point I'm honestly wondering how you even manage through the day. The simplest of tasks must be fucking torture for you.

At this point I'm honestly wondering how you even manage through the day. The simplest of tasks must be fucking torture for you.

if you really are wondering that your life must be utter shit.

I like the front and back end of the Challengers. Its the sides i have issues with.

Back in the day I thought challengers were too big. I liked chargers and cudas better. But I recently drove a hellcat and it was pure joy. It was a custom Matt finish and was murdered out. Sounded sick, looked sick, and drove sick. I get that lots of imports are fast but they look terrible and sound like mopeds. I give them credit for speed but they just don't look cool to me? A lancer? Wrx? Civics? Not my taste

Last edited:
Back in the day I thought challengers were too big. I liked chargers and cudas better. But I recently drove a hellcat and it was pure joy. It was a custom Matt finish and was murdered out. Sounded sick, looked sick, and drove sick. I get that lots of imports are fast but they look terrible and sound like mopeds. I give them credit for speed but they just don't look cool to me? A lancer? Wrx? Civics? Not my taste

lol most over hyped car on this damn fourms

081616-challenger-charger-art-1.jpg

http://www.thedrive.com/muscle-cars...and-charger-daytona-are-muscle-car-throwbacks

god damn, they fucking good.

the TA is serious busniess

looks exactly like the old one

1970dodgechallengeryellowta-l-fe4822e68948819a.jpg
I frickin' LOVE the Challenger! Hope to own one someday!

There is a strong chance he is a sheep herder in a former soviet state.

Back