Steel Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Episode 3:

Episode 2:

Some great training video there.

And for those who missed episode 1:

Last edited:
Nate is in for a rough night. Anderson will destroy him, make him want to retire again.

Nate is in for a rough night. Anderson will destroy him, make him want to retire again.

Yeah bro, Nate is in trouble. Andy will drop Nick with a bomb that knocks Nate out stiff in their corner.

At least we know Nate will go after Anderson unlike most of his opponents. I just don't see him being able to land enough strikes in a row to TKO Anderson like he usually does. Still a great fight though considering they both fight to eachother's strengths. I'm seeing a lot of leg kicks in Nick's future and a constant beating. I think he might survive though.

Thanks TS! It looks like he's focusing a lot on his MT, which i hope is true. Would love to see vintage Andy back, clinch and knees of doom. We'll see, one of the many things that make this fight so interesting. It looks like he has a new MT instructor? You know anything about him TS?

Yeah. It look like muay thai is the base for the camp. And thats a good thing. Anderson was at his best when he used muay that as his base style. During Cage Rage and up to his first title defenses.

Episode 3:

Eh, it seems he's going a bit too hard on the boxing sparring partners.. even throwing an elbow there, and some nasty uppercuts.

I'm a fan of the spider and I know this ain't chess, it's the fight game.. still. I find it hard to believe that a couple of years ago he left the gym saddened and dissapointed in having koed a trainning partner.

I love Anderson, his skills, his bowing and his demeanor, being respectful and a true martial artist.. but he still strikes me as a moody hollier than thou personality.

That being said.. Go Spider !

Back