Doctors Grow New Nose On Forehead Of Chinese Man To Replace One Lost In Car Crash

Is it not possible to grow it on the nose itself?

Suddenly i want a vagina on my face so i can finger bang my face.
Seriously though i regret clicking into this thread.

Lmao.

That replacement is terrible. Did they use pig DNA? Looks like a fucking hog's snout, gross. At least from that angle, the mangled nose he has now looks preferable to that huge swinish honker they're going to graft on top of it. To say nothing of the trauma of walking around the past however-long-it-took with an extra nose growing out of your forehead.

So where do I sign up to grow 4 more inches of shaft on my previously existing shaft?
Mods I'm talking about science and anatomy don't ban me.

[Yt]pWdd6_ZxX8c[/MEDIA]

And it it's wrong ;)
Aha, you got me curious, so I actually read the original OP article, and you're correct. For that reason, though, we both know the word "growing" is wrong for the headline. They're not growing him a new nose. They're splicing and dicing. We've been doing reconstruction like this for decades, so I think it's more interesting as a thermometer on Chinese medical advancement, and for the eww factor. Maybe if we have a local MD he could explain if it has more significance than that because I'm not seeing it.

Aha, you got me curious, so I actually read the original OP article, and you're correct. For that reason, though, we both know the word "growing" is wrong for the headline. They're not growing him a new nose. They're splicing and dicing. We've been doing reconstruction like this for decades, so I think it's more interesting as a thermometer on Chinese medical advancement, and for the eww factor. Maybe if we have a local MD he could explain if it has more significance than that because I'm not seeing it.

Maybe I'm an MD with plastic surgery experience

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/chinese-man-has-new-nose-grown-on-his-forehead-8839371.html

nose.JPG

Poor guy.

weird

i wonder when the smell receptors kick in

Back