Doctor steps on Varner's broken ankle (video)

Might be on purpose made to look like an accident. Apparently, sometimes doctors/EMTs do shit like that on purpose to see if the person is faking.

well, this is true, but a broken foot is perfectly diagnosed by X-Ray so, no need to do that shit :icon_lol:

it made me LOL. Thanks TS although I feel like a horrible person now.

Might be on purpose made to look like an accident. Apparently, sometimes doctors/EMTs do shit like that on purpose to see if the person is faking.

lol what? squashing their damaged organs with all of their weight?

What happened to doctors taking the "first, do no harm" oath?

I feel horrible about laughing at that. Golly that Dr. is a klutz.

giphy.gif

It was painful to watch

yea that must have hurt, It was painful watching the replays

oh god,I'm a bad person. i laughed a lot.maybe i should quit working in health care.

Lol. Its not the doctors job or place to test them to see if they were faking. They have a position to uphold that's a little more important than that. They take oaths. And if they do do that, those aren't the doctors you want to be seeing.

Oh man that video is so weird. Like it's comical and painful to watch at the same time.

Back