Doctor: Conor McGregor suffered mild traumatic brain injury in TKO loss to Floyd Mayweather

Oh, so brain damage goes away? Wont help as he ages either.
It was nothing unique. He gave Aldo worse brain damage in 13 seconds. Literally every fight he’s won he’s dished out more brain damage. It’s the fight business, guys get punched in the head.....

I'm not surprised. Floyd looks like he hits like Mike Tyson..

giphy.gif

Lol...look at this fake-ass shit. A jab sends him halfway across the ring.
he had already got cracked on the temple, he didnt take an 8 count. He stood back up and wanted to keep going showing his pride.

giphy.gif

Not knowing what the difference between a jab and a hook is makes your opinion completely invalid.

He got saved by the ref from eating a huge haymaker too. Conor was about to get laid out badly.

I’d chop my dick off at a red lobster and drop my discarded dick in the lobster tank for 100 mil

Not knowing what the difference between a jab and a hook is makes your opinion completely invalid.

Doing the best I can looking at that 1x1 inch gif on my phone, I see a meek right to which I was commenting on. Now I see this left hook is the one that shot him across the ring like the Big Show hitting a 5 year old child. Yes, I got it.

No shit.

conor would have been better off if he Floyd decided to not fuck around and just ko him early. Instead he took an extended beating.

Hope the 100 million was/is worth it for conor. He got beat up, made to look like a fool, and got CTE all for 100million.

Pillow fisted has ZERO to do with your brain constantly rattling against your skull.

Floyd has very fast hands.

No shit.

conor would have been better off if he Floyd decided to not fuck around and just ko him early. Instead he took an extended beating.

Hope the 100 million was/is worth it for conor. He got beat up, made to look like a fool, and got CTE all for 100million.

LOL... but on the bright side, it made you happy. Only thing missing is Conner actually physically dying to top off your night.

No shit.

No different than most tkos in boxing or mma. Less than guys who go unconscious. Nice exaggeration.

No different than most tkos in boxing or mma. Less than guys who go unconscious. Nice exaggeration.
<YeahOKJen>

No exaggeration - better to have a quick ko then take 10rds of punishment when your an unskilled buffoon who somehow got people to believe that have shot of beating an all time great.

Floyd is a pillowfist fighter, Conor is his only tko victory, cause conor is not even a boxer.
I'd fight Floyd for 5 million.

Is fight Floyd for 5000 hahahaha

giphy.gif

GOATweather keeps tko’ing these glass jaw rats
Floyd king of combat sports
Floyd bless

GOATweather keeps tko’ing these glass jaw rats
Floyd king of combat sports
Floyd bless

Yes, Floyd seems to be serious bidness on this site.

And I'd agree with you - I wouldn't be too proud of his last 2 "fights" to be honest. Who does he fight next, Gerry Cooney?

See this is where I disagree with this statement being used as an argument. This is apples and oranges.

First of all I call bullshit on any joe Schlub claiming they'd hop in the ring with Floyd for that money in front of the world. A few would I'm sure would be maschostic/nuts enough to do it...but not as many as people think.

Comparing a fellow peer of Floyd...fellow athlete is the only fair comparison. Joe Schlub is not expected to win by anyone on earth...he can get knocked out in 30 seconds and go back to his anonymous life behind a keyboard.

An athletic peer of Floyd is world renowned and indeed his career and rep is on the line... an infinite much more to lose in a fight with floyd.

You can't compare the two.
Really? Khabib or anyone else in the UFC would not be "brave" enough to step inside a ring with Floyd for $30 million? The only reason you wouldn't do it is if you're a boxer and think you will lose and you are already making as much or more padding your record fighting bums. That is, a loss would lower your stock.

Back