Doctor: Conor McGregor suffered mild traumatic brain injury in TKO loss to Floyd Mayweather

So when is Floyd jumping in the Octagon again with his arms tied behind his back too so I can smarmy gloat like you and act like this was an impressive feat with those disadvantages.
giphy.gif

Mild TBI is common in contact sports, nothing to see here.

Even if you train without competing, chances are you got it at one point.

Khabib landed a way harder shot than Floyd
From what we know of brain injuries, its not so much the one punch ko’s that are bad per se, but the cumulative shots that allow you to stay in there round after round.

Good thing Floyd only gave it an halfassed effort then, or he would arealy have CTE...

People always use that meme wrong and I wish it didn't annoy me

LoL at Floyd going easy and carrying Mac through the fight still gave him brain damage. Easy payday? Now your fucked for life. They guy in the walls gonna be talking to Conor next.

Lol @ 100

He got 30m

Dana probably got 20 minus the brain damage from pimping conor
How is it you still embarrassingly quote 30m for conor? (At least you upped it from 20).

LoL at Floyd going easy and carrying Mac through the fight still gave him brain damage. Easy payday? Now your fucked for life. They guy in the walls gonna be talking to Conor next.
Lol at fucked for life.

You get a mild TBI anytime you get punched in the head

Floyd is a pillowfist fighter, Conor is his only tko victory, cause conor is not even a boxer.
I'd fight Floyd for 5 million.

conor casual exposed
floyd has many KO/TKO victories. what good will that 5 mil be when the combat sports GOD PRETTY BOY FLOYD beats you into a coma?
Floyd-Mayweather-Throne.jpg

source.gif

Lol, are you serious? Maybe go watch Floyd's fight before he had broken his hands a dozen times and was fighting at basically his walk around weight. I suggest you start with the Gatti fight to see him easily dismantle and stop an iron chined legend then move on to Corraliss to see him destroy and finish an undefeated p4p great.

Actually fuck it, just go to YouTube and watch a Mayweather KO highlight video.

Oh, and he also came closer to stopping Canelo than KO artist GGG did if you know who they are, lol.

also go and watch what Shane Mosley say about his power.

He wasn't concussive at 147 or above, but nobody was EVER walking through his shots.

He had great power in the lower weights before hand injuries and had solid power after with great accuracy.

conor casual exposed
floyd has many KO/TKO victories. what good will that 5 mil be when the combat sports GOD PRETTY BOY FLOYD beats you into a coma?
Floyd-Mayweather-Throne.jpg

source.gif

Lool, you post the second picture to contradict yourself?
Anyways, Conors fans and Conor himself said Floyd is a pillowfisted fighter. I don't care to defend that statement. People don't know what pillowfisted is. TKO victories can be earned with pillowfisted hands. You need 20-30-50 unanswered punches in a row, or one sucker punch :)

I'l probably lose a tko loss to Floyd, but I will do it for 5 million, not less.

Getting rocked/knocked out is a mild brain injury. It happens constantly... and the doctor is presuming this by instinct only without any data or detailed medical inspection. Click bait crap

Mystic ul knows these things
Again, for the millionth time, his reported purse was 30m before ppv points. You don’t know how these things work?

Back