Doctor: Conor McGregor suffered mild traumatic brain injury in TKO loss to Floyd Mayweather

You could write this same article of virtually everyone who's ever competed in combat sports.

Or ping pong. No lie, I got hit a lot harder in a game of ping pong than Floyd has hit anyone ever.

Floyd can crack. At FW he had solid power.

As he went up weight classes and got older it obviously got harder to finish fights.

hO1klHY.gif

Floyd changed Conor forever.

Panic wrestler Conor.
giphy.gif

"Daddy stop it"
Boxing-Mayweather-McGregor.jpg
He's trying to tie him up which is standard in boxing matches, but fell forward a bit. A lot of retards, not sure if you are such a one, think he was trying to do a double leg and "Floyd's take down defense" prevented it. Also it's crazy that fight was a 12 rounder, a lot of boxers with actual pedigrees are still on 8 rounds at best with a dozen professional bouts under their belt.

The ones who did are no longer here. PROlogic for example wrote his bias analysis running it down as to how and why it was Floyd’s toughest match lol.
Is it weird that I kinda miss PROlogic?

He's trying to tie him up which is standard in boxing matches, but fell forward a bit. A lot of retards, not sure if you are such a one, think he was trying to do a double leg and "Floyd's take down defense" prevented it.

We both know what he really wanted to do.
<puh-lease75>

Floyd is a pillowfist fighter, Conor is his only tko victory, cause conor is not even a boxer.
I'd fight Floyd for 5 million.
27 knock outs in 50 fights. Most of the guys he didn't finish were bigger fighters and when he was on the wrong side of 30.

TL; DR: You have no idea what you're talking about.

Are people this stupid?

Floyd has power.. probably more than he gets credit for even being an atg boxer.. his style doesn't make him a power puncher or even a puncher but the guy can fucking crack or he wouldn't be able to keep people of him..

He is a professional boxer with a 50-0 record, if he sits down he'll put anyone out..

You can dislike a fighter without shitting on everyone they ever fought..

You don't need a doctor to know that:

listen and watch. Even the guy interviewing him knows it.

Floyd is a pillowfist fighter, Conor is his only tko victory, cause conor is not even a boxer.
You sure do want a high price for being a nobody, I'd do it for $1500.

Lmao i hate lnp figthers but tbh the just bleed type of guys that i love will have a FUCKED UP adult/senior life. Mma is very young and this is only the beginning ... we will see some fighters ending up like Ali or some lvl of CTE.

Lol, are you serious? Maybe go watch Floyd's fight before he had broken his hands a dozen times and was fighting at basically his walk around weight. I suggest you start with the Gatti fight to see him easily dismantle and stop an iron chined legend then move on to Corraliss to see him destroy and finish an undefeated p4p great.

Actually fuck it, just go to YouTube and watch a Mayweather KO highlight video.

Oh, and he also came closer to stopping Canelo than KO artist GGG did if you know who they are, lol.

Fake news.

The guy saying that is the referee of his fight vs Mayweather.

"That’s according to former ringside physician Darragh O’Carroll, MD, who praised Byrd for putting the brain before the brawn."

<{vega}>

Back