Doctor: Conor McGregor suffered mild traumatic brain injury in TKO loss to Floyd Mayweather

This is one of the biggest nothings every written. Its a perfect example of taking a mundane fact and dressing it up to seem like something noteworthy. Newsflash: Getting concussed can cause temporary dizziness and possible loss of faculties. You could write this same article of virtually everyone who's ever competed in combat sports.

A shitload of people would fight Floyd for 5 mil, pillowfisted or not. What Conor did by taking that fight was not "brave".

See this is where I disagree with this statement being used as an argument. This is apples and oranges.

First of all I call bullshit on any joe Schlub claiming they'd hop in the ring with Floyd for that money in front of the world. A few would I'm sure would be maschostic/nuts enough to do it...but not as many as people think.

Comparing a fellow peer of Floyd...fellow athlete is the only fair comparison. Joe Schlub is not expected to win by anyone on earth...he can get knocked out in 30 seconds and go back to his anonymous life behind a keyboard.

An athletic peer of Floyd is world renowned and indeed his career and rep is on the line... an infinite much more to lose in a fight with floyd.

You can't compare the two.

I would imagine cheap whiskey and cocaine in binges causes more damage!!

Floyd's punches didn't look that hard to me.

Makes you think how damaged are brains of average boxers who get hit a lot more and much harder on a regular basis.

MMA is for boxers without chin.

Conor took a long time off in between bouts which should serve him well. How many Tbi does an nfl lineman receive
On one set of downs? 8? The

Cant people just be crazy anymore? Riddick bowe was a crazy ass MF who happened to be a boxer. It happens. Everyones brain will shrivel and rot. But how u live each day is what echoes in eternal lights

Floyd changed Conor forever.

Panic wrestler Conor.
giphy.gif

"Daddy stop it"
Boxing-Mayweather-McGregor.jpg

So when is Floyd jumping in the Octagon again with his arms tied behind his back too so I can smarmy gloat like you and act like this was an impressive feat with those disadvantages.

No one actually believes that tho.
The ones who did are no longer here. PROlogic for example wrote his bias analysis running it down as to how and why it was Floyd’s toughest match lol.

Back