News Dober vs Riddell, UFC 263

I thought he was awesome until the Islam fight.

He had no wrestling or ability to get back up.

Islam is not #11 in the UFC's largest division because of his phenomenal striking and heavy hands.

If he takes a guy down they usually are not getting up.

You need to not get taken down to begin with.

Vettori kept asserting that Adesanya wanted to return in June, so that rematch would be a fun edition to the PPV. The winner could face Whittaker later in the year.

Adesanya vs Whittaker II and Volkanovski vs Ortega would be a great combo for a return to AU/NZ later in the year.

Edit: Oh and I much prefer this matchup and Gillespie vs CDF to the original Gillespie vs Riddell fight.

He is though. Getting grapplefucked by someone like Islam didn't change that.
He's been beaten by lesser fighters as well. He is quite good but he isn't the fighter Rogan makes him out to be.

He's been beaten by lesser fighters as well. He is quite good but he isn't the fighter Rogan makes him out to be.

The thing with Dober though is that he's been making a lot of improvements lately and becoming a bit of a threat. Not saying he'll ever be champ or anything, and he isn't exactly young, but still got some potential.

Let em bang! Decent card so far, still needs another title fight or a big time co-main though.

I think this is going to be the weak card in amid all the stacked PPVs this year and we're due for a low value card.

I think this is going to be the weak card in amid all the stacked PPVs this year and we're due for a low value card.

I hope they can get another headline other than Figueiredo / Moreno 2, think it would be better as a co-main. Not the end of the world if it's the main event though as long as they stack the main card.

Back