Do your taxes yet?

Richmma80

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm getting $300 less this year compared to last year. Nothing changed. The fuck happened?

I did on the 1st day. And no I'm not Ned Flanders, I'm just broke and need that $1700.

And yes, I am poor.

<{cum@me}>

I havnt paid my taxes my entire life, nobody wants to hear this shit!

Yeah, I always do them right away. I don’t need the refund money to survive, but it’s nice to have. Plus I prefer to just be done with the whole tax shit.

really dude, you wanna do this shit right here!? right now dude, you wanna fucking go right now

ZzP2xsD.gif

Nope I still need my wife's w2 and a few other things. I'm in no rush

Fuck the fuckin IRS. You want your cut here ya go fetch BITCH

Still waiting on my e-trade statement. Really nervous this year I didn't contribute to my 401k.

Wait to they find out about me!! I'm still signing on....

All the poor people at work are getting back thrice what they paid in. If they'd only save it they could outright own a home in 3-4 years but those recliners and surround sound systems aren't going to buy themselves.

Doing them this Saturday coming up.

All the poor people at work are getting back thrice what they paid in. If they'd only save it they could outright own a home in 3-4 years but those recliners and surround sound systems aren't going to buy themselves.
"xxxx bi-weekly".... "it's a steal hun!"

My wife's doing them as we speak. Marrying an Accountant was the best move I ever made. :p

i'm waiting to see how things turn out with this corona virus thing first.

if everyone is dead, what's the point of doing taxes?
<seedat>

They're done and both Federal and State have been accepted ftw

I'll do them as soon as the wife gets her W-2. I filled out one of those tax withholding worksheets and didn't take into account my tax sheltered money or the fact that my wife also did one of these worksheets and was withholding lots of money from her check as well. I gave the government an interest-free loan this year and anticipate I'll get a bunch back.

No, The IRS can wait for the money I always owe.

Back