Do you wear a face mask ?

Do you wear a mask ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My cat does this. Also when I put anything on the ground she plops herself on it. It can be a book, laptop, newspaper, shirt, towel etc. But most of all she loves boxes. @GSP_37 @HI SCOTT NEWMAN
I wonder if I can get a free cat security task force by painting circles around where I park my car and cats might stand watch and prevent mice and rats from eating my wires.

My cat does this. Also when I put anything on the ground she plops herself on it. It can be a book, laptop, newspaper, shirt, towel etc. But most of all she loves boxes. @GSP_37 @HI SCOTT NEWMAN
Yeah all my cats do the same too, they especially love newspaper or any types of paper.. to sit on.

One of my cats he loves to sit on my papers and then just stare at me :D :D :D and he won't move for nothing, my other 3 cats like paper to sit on too but not as much as he does..

She loves your shirts and towels because it has all your scent and energy on it, you are her favorite person <3 I will give you a little test... if you have a shirt of a stranger (maybe a family member who does not live in your house) leave it near your shirts and see which one she plops herself on, I guarantee it will be your one.. 100% , because it has your scent on. the other she will sniff and get bored very quickly and move away

I take my mask off during lunch and then use a brand new mask every 4 hours. It's normal surgical masks not n95.
Cant wait for the inevitable "there is an island of single use face masks in the middle of the pacific ocean" headlines

I saw some at the drug store cashier for like $6 each. Had some x95 number on it to look like it's N95.

The local news said a bunch of recently released criminals were arrested after promptly commiting more crimes. Who'da thunk it? Not surprised MF'ers.

I saw an article suggesting more people are gonna start wearing plastic face shields. Not sure if it said in lieu of face masks, but it did cite protecting eyes from airborne virus.

Do you take regular breaks without mask on? I'd lose my marbles if I had to breathe thru mask for more than 45 min to buy groceries.

I have been wearing one everyday that I work (hospital) for the last several months. I wore one for 13 hours yesterday, only removing to eat. They wanted us to only wear one a day for a while until supplies improved.
The surgical masks are much easier to breathe in than cloth masks. If it is a procedure were someone get intubated or endoscopy cases
you wear a N95 underneath a normal mask. That sucks.

You'd have to define "outside". If I'm working out in my Garage I don't wear a mask. When I go to Starbucks I do. I would say I tend to wear it in "Public".

I saw an article suggesting more people are gonna start wearing plastic face shields. Not sure if it said in lieu of face masks, but it did cite protecting eyes from airborne virus.
They are WAY more comfortable.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/ditch-valve-face-mask-pros-cons/story?id=70511555

The TV said these one way valve masks only protect the wearer and allow unfiltered virus to be exhaled and endangering others.

I saw these masks with the fancy plastic thing on them that look like roach traps and assumed they were filters. Now when I see them, I'll know those wearers are selfish mf'ers for spewing out their virus exhale.

They are WAY more comfortable.
I'm sure when people breathe in without face mask, the air gets sucked in from around the plastic face shield.

At the store, I saw one guy with some flip up plastic face shield attachment maybe connecting to his baseball cap. Where are they finding this leading edge stuff?

I'm sure when people breathe in without face mask, the air gets sucked in from around the plastic face shield.

At the store, I saw one guy with some flip up plastic face shield attachment maybe connecting to his baseball cap. Where are they finding this leading edge stuff?
No idea. I just know it doesn't sit directly on your face like mask and therefore you don't inhale your own "moistures" with a face shield. I'd agree that it doesn't seem like it would be as effective as a mask.

No idea. I just know it doesn't sit directly on your face like mask and therefore you don't inhale your own "moistures" with a face shield. I'd agree that it doesn't seem like it would be as effective as a mask.
A while back, I considered trying to buy a hockey helmet with face shield. Could use it as safety shield for industrial arts projects.

After the second wave of big spikes in infections, I added a 3rd layer to my homemade mask. I wore it and walked up stairs to 3rd floor and fucking couldn't breathe. Had to rush to somewhere deserted and take mask off. Did that twice yesterday up to 3rd floor. I guess the seal was pretty good with sunglasses sitting on the mask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back