Do you wear a face mask ?

Do you wear a mask ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The TV showed video of this food exec roundtable Pence event where ALL the food execs were already wearing masks, then this woman went around and told them to take the masks off before Pence took the mic because they didn't need the masks because they were sitting 6 ft apart. What a fucking dumb shit and those execs too for endangering themselves by obeying that dumb woman.

No one wears masks round my way, and you couldn't find one to buy if you wanted one. People who should have them don't even get them
Early on here, fabric stores were having booming business and fabric depts totally wiped out from the masses making their own masks... of varying effectiveness.

Early on here, fabric stores were having booming business and fabric depts totally wiped out from the masses making their own masks... of varying effectiveness.
Did I see that the UFC are selling their branded masks now? Lot of people are selling high priced masks with logos on, fucking stupid

Masks are ridiculous where I am.

No mask but I do wear gloves at work so I wont touch my face and they also stop me from chewing my nails. Pretty sure if I put a mask on I'd just be fidgeting with it all day so it would kind of defeat the purpose

Agreed

heart_eyes_cat.png
Cat are much smarter than old people. LOL @HI SCOTT NEWMAN @Clementine @BroRogan @BFoe

image5-24.jpg

Only stupid idiots wear gloves in stores and masks while driving and outdoors.

Yes as I work in healthcare and I don't wanna join the 200ish nurses/doctors who died in the UK working in hospitals.

Yes as I work in healthcare and I don't wanna join the 200ish nurses/doctors who died in the UK working in hospitals.
Do you take regular breaks without mask on? I'd lose my marbles if I had to breathe thru mask for more than 45 min to buy groceries.

Do you take regular breaks without mask on? I'd lose my marbles if I had to breathe thru mask for more than 45 min to buy groceries.

I take my mask off during lunch and then use a brand new mask every 4 hours. It's normal surgical masks not n95.

https://www.thepurringtonpost.com/what-is-it-with-cats-and-circles/
A while back I saw an article that said if you make an outline of a circle on the floor, a cat will sit in it. They like circles to sit in. Maybe they watched too much classic Star Trek and expect to be teleported somewhere.

My cat does this. Also when I put anything on the ground she plops herself on it. It can be a book, laptop, newspaper, shirt, towel etc. But most of all she loves boxes. @GSP_37 @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back