Do you wear a face mask ?

Do you wear a mask ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Old people don't give a rip if they die. That's how I see their attitude.
Lol they probably don’t. I hope I don’t care either when I get old, it would suck to be in fear of death when it’s imminent.
I’d like it if those people would wear masks so me much younger ass doesn’t end up sick or dead though.

I'm seeing a lot of people inside stores that require masks, but the masks are dangling from one ear, covering just the chin, barely covering mouth but exposing nostrils. What a bunch of dumb MF'ers. I saw a lot of people wearing masks so tiny they barely covered anything and for sure let a lot of shit get in.

For sure there will be a spike in infections soon.

My wife has sewn some for the fam from t shirts. Doubled up with a pocket to insert a filter if one wanted to do that. Nice a comfy and cooler than my neck gator that I have been wearing when going out.

Lol they probably don’t. I hope I don’t care either when I get old, it would suck to be in fear of death when it’s imminent.
I’d like it if those people would wear masks so me much younger ass doesn’t end up sick or dead though.

It's annoying when they don't respect their distance. I want to tell them to back the fuck up.

It's annoying when they don't respect their distance. I want to tell them to back the fuck up.
Lol I agree. Some people just don’t seem to grasp the whole social distancing thing.

I went to my work today and im one of the employees that hasnt said to come back. Anyway, i needed shit out of the office and i wanted to ask about coming back. And they were wearing required masks.

So...yes i will Sometimes. When its absolutely necessary.

No. I don't want anything covering my mouth, especially during hayfever season.

I only go out to run and shop, and the shop I go to is controlled.

When I pass people, I keep my distance.

I also shower as soon as I get home.

If I get Covid, it'll probably come from me touching an infected surface and then touching my face.

Young people are getting flack for going to the beach. But I'm constantly seeing old fogies without a mask in public. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN @Clementine @BroRogan @BFoe
Yeah me too, I seen many old people without masks, and lots of them are doing no distancing, they are right up your ass in the store..

And also to be fair, some stores are so narrow, its just impossible to do social distancing, you can not do it in reality, its only good in theory lol, but scientists have never lived in the practical world as we know. I wonder what scientist pulled the 6 feet distance from their ass, totally madeup random nonsense. A cough can travel up to 30 feet, a sneeze can travel more than that, and spit?? omg spit can travel an incredible distance, 6 feet is gonna do nothing. lol science @Sir Galahad @BFoe

Yeah me too, I seen many old people without masks, and lots of them are doing no distancing, they are right up your ass in the store..

And also to be fair, some stores are so narrow, its just impossible to do social distancing, you can not do it in reality, its only good in theory lol, but scientists have never lived in the practical world as we know. I wonder what scientist pulled the 6 feet distance from their ass, totally madeup random nonsense. A cough can travel up to 30 feet, a sneeze can travel more than that, and spit?? omg spit can travel an incredible distance, 6 feet is gonna do nothing. lol science @Sir Galahad @BFoe

Of course, but you there's zero chance of having a rule of 30 feet apart. 6 feet lessens the spread which is better than nothing.

The ideal thing is to lock everyone inside for like three weeks and be done with it, but there would be mass chaos if that was even tried.

Only when it’s required like going in a store, I live in the desert, it’s hot and when I’m outside I’m not wearing it
<3>

Lol I agree. Some people just don’t seem to grasp the whole social distancing thing.

Except for cats. They're courteous and intelligent. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN @BFoe

Socially-distancing-cat.jpeg

No one wears masks round my way, and you couldn't find one to buy if you wanted one. People who should have them don't even get them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back