Do you watch any other MMA besides the UFC?

Lets be honest do you guys watch any other events besides the UFC? I watch some M-1 and some Bellator events......If you do watch name what you watch.

Yes, but only when they feature ex-UFC fighters.

I follow intresting prospects closely, no matter what organisation they are fighting for. I am kinda unintrested by washed up veterans tho. I mostly watch 1-3 fights rather than whole events. I don't really give a shit about Shamrock vs Kimbo and shit like that.

So contrary to a lot of people here I pretty much avoid ex-ufc fighters and follow fighters I expect to get into UFC one day closely.

I like to watch it all, but UFC events are the only ones they seem to show on TV here, in the UK. Spike TV got reinstated and promised to deliver Bellator events, but they rarely show them, and they're usually 2-3 events behind. I don't even know if the others show on TV.

Bellator and WSOF every once in a while when any big names or highly touted prospects are fighting.

Other than that the UFC year round schedule nowadays is more than enough.

Yes.
Bellator
Legacy
RFA
BAMMA (occasionally)
CES MMA
OneFC
WSOF

Bellator Rarely.
WSOF
OneFC
Ring of Combat
Invicta FC
RFA they have a lot of talent.
Titan FC
King of the Cage they have 230 crusierweight class
Jungle Fight

Most of the organizations

Bellator
WSOF
Invicta
OneFC

pretty much anything

45WW0wy.gif

plus any Kickboxing and Muay Thai fights I can find on free TV,

UFC is not the only MMA organization, I watch Bellator and have seen it live , WSOF, RFA which produces some great talent I also enjoy Lion Fights to watch Muay Thai .

Not MMA, of course, but vaguely to the point, Spike broadcasting Glory has been awesome. Best combat sport on air right now after the UFC.

Bellator, WSOF, and whatever is on HDnet if I catch it.

yes the Palhares fights Fitche & Shields, Kimbo/Shamrock while I skip all rousey fights & womens and many other fights. It's just whatever interests me

Yes! Nowadays, I still watch WSOF and Bellator because it's free on basic cable, but to be honest, I don't care about most of their fights. Palhares vs. Fitch and Palhares vs. Shields, I was hyped about more than most UFC cards.

Yeah I miss the days when multiple promotions had top of the food chain talent.

Axs tv fights, Bellator, WSOF. I wish Onefc would make an american tv deal.

Less frequently, but yes. Palhares fights, Pitbull fights, MVP fights, etc. Everything else is just random channel flipping and spotting something.

Not as much as I used to.

Still catch all UFC, Bellator and WSOF cards. If any good fights happen outside of those orgs, I'll watch them if I can find them.

King of the Cage
Bellator
WSOF
Invicta
OneFC
Jungle Fight

Also, any and all free boxing, kickboxing, MT, or any combat sport. Love me some one on one violence. I watch NCAA wrestling finally, and it was exciting.

I also watch golf, and every sport imaginable. whatever.

Back