Do you wash raw chicken?

Just burn down the house and start over again.
I dont wash chicken usually but if you do dont do it in the kitchen.
Throw it in the washing machine on the delicate cycle then tumble dry on low heat.

Agreed.

I like to use unscented detergent due to my food allergies. obviously throw a scoop or two of bleach while you're at it. The chicken is already chlorinated so adding more would be fine.

how does it contaminate anything if you wash it? Id imagine it goes down the drain and then you might as well wash the sink. Thats some weird logic.
I usually dont wash it, sometimes I do tho.
you are thinking about it in the way one would wash their hands for example, thats not the case
the chicken is basically preserved, if you take away that protection, new bad stuff will grow

i wash it with other raw chicken.

Washing is overrated, I don't even wash when I come home from strip clubs...
Serious note, not sure why people wash shit in water, especially wounds. Just helps breed bacteria. Salt water, alcohol or nothing.

If it's a cock, definitely wash it.

It's not good to munch on an unwashed cock.

Man hell no.
A) I'm applying heat to it that will kill off any bacteria.

B) As everyone else stated, splashing bacteria around your kitchen is bad

How To Chicken:
  1. Burn the house
  2. Eat the tide pod
  3. No iron

I don’t get the reasoning? Do you wash pork chops? Do you wash hamburger meat? You are cooking that shit and it killls the bacteria.

I do, but he doesn't seem to appreciate it very much.
0b38b38b2c8343da3faaf4684da1e043.jpg

Plus, I heard it tends to spread bacteria all around the kitchen.

Nah, lot of dude bro guys insist on doing it but there's no need. I don't think I have ever become sick from cooking chicken at home, I might pad it down dry to season but das about it mane.

Yeah, I rinse any raw meat that isn't ground.

Never worried about the sink, just hit it with some disinfectant when I'm done.

I only "wash" my chicken when it's frozen and I forget to thaw it out in advance so I just put it in a bowl in the sink with water. But I don't know how it contaminates the whole kitchen, it's not like when water hits the chicken it spreads a deadly gas throughout your whole kitchen.

I think recently the news said not to wash since it spreads any germs before cooking. I suppose if you can wash it without spreading germs, do it?

I only "wash" my chicken when it's frozen and I forget to thaw it out in advance so I just put it in a bowl in the sink with water. But I don't know how it contaminates the whole kitchen, it's not like when water hits the chicken it spreads a deadly gas throughout your whole kitchen.
If that happens I just pop it in a sealed bag first in a bowl. Then in lukewarm water. The defrost thing on a microwave is useless. It defrosts some of it then boils some of it.

Back