Do you want your money back for jones/dc PPV?

It's not even a banned substance when he took it. The commision is not taking action against him, why would you deserve your money back?

dear god, you do know that everyone who does drugs isn't an addict. cool troll thread btw

Mike Tyson. One of the biggest PPV stars of all time. That is all.

oscar de la hoya and sugar ray leonard as well. its a pretty long list, actually.

So TS is saying he wouldn't want to set a bad example of supporting drug addicts to his kids, but he wouldn't mind setting a bad example of stealing by streaming the fights online to his kids. Yea, that's not hypocritical at all.

You're right.. When he was a drunk driver he was a role model. Now that he's a coke head look away.

TS everytime my kids start fussing I just lock them in the back room, put my headphones on, shoot up some angel dust and nod off for about 16 hours.

Omg dude, hilarious!

If I'd known I was paying to watch a crackhead fight an Olympian and win, I'd've paid more.

Yeah...I'll only watch guys beat the living hell out of each other if they have never done drugs.....otherwise it's totally immoral :rolleyes:

i think the odds are more likely that the OP is a cocaine addict than jones.

Back