Do you want your money back for jones/dc PPV?

octagon888

loser
@purple
Reaction score
Seriously, by paying for that PPV you condone a drug addict banking off of you while the UFC knowingly gives an addict a top spot PPV? Is this an example for your children, or you as children yourselves?:eek:

It's an example for the children of my children, and their children.

1. They probably didn't know he was using.

2. You don't know that he's an addict.

3. I wouldn't want my kids idolizing Jones anyway.

4. I did kinda want my money back, the first four fights were pretty bad.

Yes I demand my $60 back, but my friends can suck my dick I'm keeping their $55

You are a silly person! If they cancelled it you would be the first to complain that is was cancelled. I am writing this as a well known Jones hater!

You are a silly person! If they cancelled it you would be the first to complain that is was cancelled. I am writing this as a well known Jones hater!

Fuck that I have never bought a PPV nor will I. It's an example for my children that some things come free if your patient.

TS everytime my kids start fussing I just lock them in the back room, put my headphones on, shoot up some angel dust and nod off for about 16 hours.

Who gives a shit

Why is it any of your business

it doesn't affect you in the slightest

Seriously, by paying for that PPV you condone a drug addict banking off of you while the UFC knowingly gives an addict a top spot PPV? Is this an example for your children, or you as children yourselves?:eek:

Jons on blow

1. They probably didn't know he was using.

2. You don't know that he's an addict.

3. I wouldn't want my kids idolizing Jones anyway.

4. I did kinda want my money back, the first four fights were pretty bad.

Lol. Agreed. Jones, Cerrone, and DC were the only fighters on the main card who came to fight.

I think a lot of people would let their babies do coke if it got them on AFV or a viral youtube video.

f-p.gif

Who gives a shit

Why is it any of your business

it doesn't affect you in the slightest

Someones got to look out for the silly rabbits of this world....IF I had bought the Pay Per View knowing now the UFC knew about this drug problem, I would actually be quite pissed at them, and I would want my money back. Put yourself in others shoes for once haters. You might learn something.

I support this. For real. Companies need to stop ripping off people.

Mike Tyson. One of the biggest PPV stars of all time. That is all.

i went to a bar to see this,and i quite enjoyed it except for the marquardt fight which was pretty horrible

Back