"Do You Want To Stop Fighting?" -Tim Boetsch's Corner

youngsteinel

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
"Fuck no"

Got to love Tim Boetsch's toughness. He will be back.

that was basically Hume saying "man up" to Tim

The cut should have stopped it before the final flurry but Winslow is a moron so...

I was so irritated watching that fight. I hate watching the inferior fighter win

He probably should have stopped it when Boetsch said that he couldn't see.

Damn! I really wanted the barbarian to go further in the ranks.

He and Belcher. It is what it is I guess:(

I don't know why coaches ask that question. In that case, a fighter is always going to say no.

Sometimes fighters are too proud for their own good. Tim may have said he didn't want to stop the fight, but he did and his actions in the 3rd showed it. He simply didn't have any fight left in him with a broken hand, poked eye, and blood filling his good eye. He finally did the smart thing and just turtled up and let the ref stop up.

Eh, I think Costa could have beat Tim either way,

If Tim hadn't hurt his hand/got poked in the eye/got headbutted, then the last two rounds would have been like the first. Round 2 was just a compilation of every worst case scenario for Boetsch.

Whatever though, Costa is going to get another step up in competition and hes going to get wrecked.

And yes, I'm pretty butt hurt about this lol

Not really funny, but it looks like it. He wasn't going to quit on the stool.

Funny was a bad choice of words. How about ironic? He was complaining like he wanted to quit, can't see, covered in blood, but he tried to go full badass with the fuck no.

I don't know why coaches ask that question. In that case, a fighter is always going to say no.

Not all fighters are warriors and fight to the death.

BJ quit on the stool for example.

Back