Do you want MELVIN MANHOEF in the UFC? VOTE HERE!

Of course.. All guys like that that have had notable careers should get their shot in the UFC, even if it is just finishing up their career.

Manhoef vs Bisping/Cung Le loser would be fantastic

Manhoef VS Lombard, OR Manhorf vs Cung le are both insane fights. there are tons of other great matches out there for him too. the UFC should have signed him years ago

Only a jackass would say no. Let the guy in for a few fights. He's always fun to watch.

You're talking about a WW who fought monstrous heavyweights routinely during his career.

For that alone, yes.

He'd get destroyed but Im sure he would be in some exciting match ups as long as they didn't put him in there with a grappler.

2lo6d02-jpg.gif

Sounds good.

That seemed like the first punch Lawler threw in that round.

Melvin: sure
Daley: no

I won't care if Manhoef isn't signed, but I wouldn't mind seeing him either KO someone, get KOed, or get LnPed for a few rounds (if they actually want to give him a good fighter).

He has fought at multiple weight classes higher than his natural weight and was the first to KO Mark Hunt in MMA.

Fuck yes I want to see him in the UFC! He showed he has too many holes to be a championship fighter in Strikeforce, but he is an exciting striker and can be put in a plethora of exciting matchups.

I think it's a bit late for him but why not?... There are a few people he could fight and not be taken down by

Back