Do you want Melvin Manhoef in the UFC? Support & ask him a question & win Glory gear

If you want to raise your chances to win the Glory-gear ask your questions for Melvin Manhoef on the fightstadium.com facebook site which is here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=302658346559777 (like and share the page) or add a comment on liverkick.com

Glory-kickboxing hats and t-shirts to win. Best questions will be answered by Melvin and filmed as well.

Last edited:
Yes if they feed him strikers. Brock Larson fight was depressing.

What was it like to cave in Mark Hunt's chin in under 30 seconds being 100 lbs less? Do you feel his chin is overrated or just really hadn't been tested by a guy with power like you possess?

hes awful to watch but he just friggin lost to brock Larson. IT was a total bs decision but jesus he lost to brock Larson.

How is possible that you generate such power given your size?

Melvin Manhoef vs Hector Lombard....... outch outch outch

I would enjoy seeing him fight in the UFC if he got favorable match-ups (strikers).. If he's actually going to get treated like an MMA fighter and have to fight anyone who is a good wrestler/BJJ guy.. Nope.

Many said that Mark Hunt wouldn't last in the UFC and look at the excitement and wins that he has brought.

Manhoef KO'd Mark freakin' Hunt! He is a walking highlight reel win or lose.

I would love to see him signed and if they do I hope Joe Silva is smart enough to set him up with guys that will stand and bang, that's what I miss about pride, they put on fights the fans would love to see even if it didn't make perfect sense as far as rankings and whatever, they just wanted to put on exciting fights.

Many said that Mark Hunt wouldn't last in the UFC and look at the excitement and wins that he has brought.

Manhoef KO'd Mark freakin' Hunt! He is a walking highlight reel win or lose.

Exactly, he is like Overeem in the way he's either going to win via devastating KO or be finished himself, these are the kind of guys the UFC needs more of, guarantees exciting fights

Melvin is (still) kicking ass

Screenshot_2014_05_17_23_49_08.jpg

Yes, it would be fantastic if he came to the UFC. I'd watch him every time!

Back