Do you want Melvin Manhoef in the UFC? Support & ask him a question & win Glory gear

Solid post however, look at a guy like Robbie Lawler who was losing fights left and right to winning 3 fights in the UFC and instantly becoming the baddest fucker on the planet. I see your point but being this late in his career Joe Silva could just give him some interesting matchups for the fans and avoid pairing him against grapplers/wrestlers. For example rematches with Hunt and Lawler. Or how about MM vs Shogun, MM vs Anderson(a fight we have wanted to see for years). The possibilites are endless.

Good point if Lawler can have a career resurgence in the UFC why couldn't Manhoef? and he was beating Lawler before he got caught

Solid post however, look at a guy like Robbie Lawler who was losing fights left and right to winning 3 fights in the UFC and instantly becoming the baddest fucker on the planet. I see your point but being this late in his career Joe Silva could just give him some interesting matchups for the fans and avoid pairing him against grapplers/wrestlers. For example rematches with Hunt and Lawler. Or how about MM vs Shogun, MM vs Anderson(a fight we have wanted to see for years). The possibilites are endless.

True stuff, man. We'll see. I'd certainly watch his fights. Always the bringer of fireworks.

You've visibly slimmed down over the years. Are you considering fighting at welterweight?

Would love to see it. Manhoef always goes in there to WRECK those fools.

My only question for him would be what level of Super Saiyan is required to knock out Mark Hunt with one punch?

LOL, I hope you win. Great question right there. Mirko couldn't do it with his kicks... But Manhoef could with one punch? That's got to relevant to your super saiyan question!

As for him in the UFC, I say bring it on. I want him there. I don't care if he went on to lose five straight, I'd still want him there.

please manhoeff vs nick diaz @185 now!!

that would REALLY be fun

please manhoeff vs nick diaz @185 now!!

that would REALLY be fun

That would get reallyugly for Nick if he couldn't get the fight to the ground pretty much instantly. Terrible matchup for A Diaz brother. Melvin Manhoef is not Paul Daley but if Nick got it to the mat he dominates there.

I would rather watch him in glory while he does mma on the side, also i would love for overeem to go back to doing kickboxing and mma. those where good times, if only strikeforce didn't sell to the ufc.

Uh, no thanks. He is not good enough or well rounded for the ufc.

If the guy is a draw they could, the worst that can happen is he lose to fights and it cuts with a minimum pay

Only seen some reels of other fighters fighting Manhoef. But ive been impressed.
Would like to see him at least on Pre Lims at least. Gives him the chance to move up.

Q: Melvin, Who threw the hardest punch youve been hit with in a fight?

Do we want an entertaining knockout artist who can raise the level of excitement on a card?

Yes, yes we do.

Excellent action packed fighter, I wish he had ground game but it's never happening, he's past his prime but still, I'd much rather see him in the UFC than someone like GSP.

Melvin is one powerful dude and awesome to watch. He is not a complete fighter in regards to MMA, his style is better suited to kickboxing but I'd love to see him in the UFC regardless.

Back