Do You Want Jon Jones back?

Do you want him back?

• Total voters
Jones shall return. Motivated sober determined Jones

IF he hadn't fked up, he would have been the greatest and create more excitement at HW and LHW. But as of now, i could care less if he came back or not after he has cheated.

I have zero desire to see low character trashbags get rewarded for cheating their entire life.

Drugs are for losers anyway

Of course I want to see him back but he needs to serve his suspension and hopefully it's the correct one.I don't pay much attention to that stuff so idk where he stands,what I think he should get or if he has his final suspension yet,i'll just watch whenever he's back.

Voted yes.

But only after a 4 year suspension.

Brock is radioactive and he's fighting for the title? Let Jones back in...he never lost his title and made DC his b*tch. To be the champ you have to beat the champ.

no i don't want the greatest mma fighter of this generation back in the ufc.

It seems like despite the cess pool of hatred towards one of the greatest fighters of all time, it would be insane to think that people actually don't want him to return

The sport is better with Jon Jones, I think that much is clear

Do you agree?

anybody saying they dont want jon to come back is a complete cuck. yea the guy personality why is a bucket but he is a great fighter and the sport needs a guy like him. hopefully he can make better decisions in the future but i would doubt it

Of course. He's one of the best mma fighters we've ever seen. Many are pissed we were robbed of some years of his greatness.

We all deserve Bones vs Gus 2, possibly a rising star like Smith or Vulcan after to completely clean out the division, and move up to HW. Theres so many interesting fights for Bones Jones at HW.

Back