Do You Want Jon Jones back?

Do you want him back?

• Total voters
JJ embraced the six.

Part of me will always love him for that.

Best fighter of all time lmao. You'd be literally retarded or a bitter hater to want him gone, neither are good looks for adult men.

He's the greatest MMA fighter to ever step foot in a cage

He's the best fighter the UFC has to offer. .

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bones-punched-by-gustafsson.gif

Wv7UkUD.gif

5NfrncB.gif

l5oue.gif

Vu2Ph7O.gif

tumblr_mtj1osH3pi1qaa8d1o3_250.gif

@OneManGang cough @ewww21 cough @Mysterio cough @PanicWrassler

Anyway,

I voted NO

I've never paid for a Jones fight. And when I miss a Jones fight, I feel like I've missed nothing at all.

Jones could be banned from MMA for life, and I wouldn't care one bit at all

Jones brings nothing to the table that interests me

I'm a fan of actual skill......not eye pokes

I think USADA is a sham and is going to find some loophole to avoid giving Jones any punishment...when the fact is Jones is a multiple time offender who should get the book thrown at him...if Jones comes back within an year then you will know USADA is corrupt

Last edited:
I don’t like him as a person but the sport is better off and more interesting with him in it.

As a martial artist he is just amazing to watch as well

Yeah it was "amazing" watching him eye poke the shit out of senior citizens who he routinely towered over in size.

No. IMO if you are caught using steriods(that dont come from tainted supplements) once you should be banned from the sport.
Now if Jones wanted to join a steroid league like Rizin sure.

Nah i'm good. Can't ever trust him to not wildly cheat. And even with a return it'd likely be a lhw which would be hella boring seeing as he has nothing left to do there.

Alot of people salty at someone they've never met, much less who has literally 0 effect on their lives. Especially when deep down they know he's one of the GoATs, and to my knowledge, has never had a boring fight.

There are people hating on jones, but love TRT victor meme. lmao.
Remember that time Vitors Sister got kidnapped and murdered? The guy was such an asshole! /s

Who said no and why are you watching mma if you can't appreciate great mma?
<JonesDXSuckIt>

Angry dc fans? <DCrying><24>

Best fighter I've ever seen fight along with Fedor so yes. If it wasn't for PED's he'd be the unquestionable GOAT.

Any semblance of a UFC moral compass disappeared with Greg Hardy's signing and Conor's non-slap on the wrist. If Bones can piss clean, I say let him fight.

I enjoyed seeing him fight, so if he is able to stop being a potential wasting fuck up then that would be nice.

After he serves his time for his recent fuck ups, of course I'd like to see him back. But man, it's hard to envision a future where he doesn't fuck up again.

Why wouldn't you want him back? Jon is the clear and indisputable GOAT.

Only the mentally deranged would argue against that.

Lmao they deleted my thread stating jones is going to headline ufc 230 vs Gus... ignorant ppl i guess

Lmao they deleted my thread stating jones is going to headline ufc 230 vs Gus... ignorant ppl i guess

Because you dont know shit youre just a goof. Youre just repeating what Schuab said on his podcast and acting like you have some kind of inside info. Youre a tool desperate to pretend you know something.

Because you dont know shit youre just a goof. Youre just repeating what Schuab said on his podcast and acting like you have some kind of inside info. Youre a tool desperate to pretend you know something.

Didn't even see that video, actually heard from ppl in their camp, but don't believe me brother just wait and see.

Back