Do You Want Jon Jones back?

Do you want him back?

• Total voters
He used the same thing (turinabol) as Marita Koch who made world record 400m running in 1985 - 47.60 and no women are close to 47.60. Without turinabol he looks bad (against OSP).

I don’t know that he was clean for the OSP fight either.

It seems like despite the cess pool of hatred towards one of the greatest fighters of all time, it would be insane to think that people actually don't want him to return

The sport is better with Jon Jones, I think that much is clear

Do you agree?
Don’t care. No emotion for him any more. It’s what Eva at this point.

I'm torn on the subject. Love him as a fighter, but he has been such an hypocrite for a while, pretending to be a good christian, model citizing, but in fact he was a cheating asshole. If you are an asshole, embrace it, dont hide under the mask of virtue.

i like jones but theres not really anything left for him at this point. He cleared out lhw and theres no exciting up and comers
I am not even a fan of Jones, but I love good fights, so I want him back. Gus 2 is a good fight, And he has a lot of interesting matchups at HW. DC Vs Jones at HW is fun, even if they Are not very competitive at LHW.

USADA has been working hard for a year to find a loophole to bring him back. I'm sure we will see him soon.
I would hope so.

I'd rather pay to watch Jon Jones whoop some ass than watch Sage Northcutt or PVZ for free on cable TV.

Of course...he needs to be clean when he returns

The thing is if he returns without getting a 4 year suspension then we might as well get rid of USADA and let everyone juice. At least it will be fair then. He is very obviously guilty while his opponents were passing tests

Yes, because I'm not a whiner.

Yeah I want him back but I don't care that much anymore, it's like hoping for Tony v Khabib to happen, something will always screw it up. Even if USADA gives him a slap on the wrist and allows him to compete this decade Jones will somehow manage to do something so stupid that it will put him back on the sidelines almost immediately.

I just want to see Rumble knock him dead or anyone for that matter.

Deep down, everyone but DC wants him back

It seems like despite the cess pool of hatred towards one of the greatest fighters of all time, it would be insane to think that people actually don't want him to return

The sport is better with Jon Jones, I think that much is clear

Do you agree?

Why would you want him back? Are you one of those fucking retards that thinks it's okay to use PEDs because your favorite fighter does??? Anyone who uses PEDs in combat sports is a fucking scumbag criminal, and should be charged with felony assault.

Yes of course.

Jones vs. Velasquez is the fight that I want to see and I'm sure I'm not alone in that sentiment.

Dude it would be so funny if Jones said "I'm moving to heavyweight" and called out DC -- but DC retired, and Cain comes out and says "hey Jon, we can fight instead". Queue Jon Jones going all quiet and moving back to LHW.

i want him to come back and fight because i love watching him fight
but i only want him to come back if we can avoid all this outside of the cage drama and he fights on a regular basis

so no because jones is a fuck up

Back