Do You Want Jon Jones back?

Do you want him back?

• Total voters
Can you add 'Yes, but clean' to this poll?

Everyone wants to see the best fighters in the world compete, and Jones is definitely in that category. However, I personally like watching a fair contest, it's what sport - for me - is all about.

Im into the no camp.

Its got to the point where the guy is a liability. You cant rely on him to even make it to the cage without fucking up, and even if he does make it to the cage you cant even be sure that the result you are seeing on the night is gonna stand a couple of weeks later when the test results come in.

He's got one valid win in 3 years, its not like hes active anyway.

At the moment, Jones brings nothing but negative attention to the sport, be it drug tests or getting arrested for a wide variety of offences, he doesnt do anything positive for MMA right now.

Until he can prove that he can actually be a positive thing for MMA then fuck him. Sort your shit out Jon, then come back

If you say no youre just stuck in the mud
or the opposite..

if you say yes its because you are stuck in the mud and cant move on past jones

I would like to see him fight at HW

There are more interesting matchups for him there imo

I really don't care. The dude will get in trouble again so it won't matter. And he will lose and you nuthuggers will make ring rust excuses, and "haters" will say it's because he's not on roids anymore. So it's a lose lose for him.

He eventually be back.....but i will really hate an intermediately title shot......

JUST NOOOO....SAME FOR ANDERSON SILVA.......

Is unfair to every other fighter that has been clean and a joke......cheaters need to work their way up..

If Jon would stand there, tell DC to "finish me", let Daniel kick Jon in the junk, uppercut him into unconsciousness, while Craig and Smokey yell "DAAAAAAAAAAMMNN" and DC takes the belt, holds it over Boner, then spikes it on his head as he rides off on a pale horse in the sunset? Then, sure.

Nope. His legacy is build on all kinds of cheating, the less it gets recognized the better for the sport.

I don’t want to see him fight again until he serves a legitimate suspension. No slap on the wrist shit. Then I have no qualms with him returning to the UFC.

People who don't want him back are not fight fans so their opinion isn't worth much anyways.

Even the haters want Jones back, if only to see him lose.

Yes of course.

Jones vs. Velasquez is the fight that I want to see and I'm sure I'm not alone in that sentiment.

Good luck. The odds of both of them ever being eligible and healthy over the course of a 3-4 month camp is about 1 in 17

So let's say some undeniable evidence comes up showing he was innocent.

Surely that is the best case for everyone around?

Hence, anyone saying no is an asshole.

is c. 'i want him back and following the same rules as everyone else' an option?

how about d. 'i want him back and i don't care if he breaks rules or not'?

i would answer "c". i know TS would answer "d". i'm more curious about this followup than the initial poll, actually.

Love him or hate him, he's the undefeated GOAT.

Of course we want him back.

I don't really care one way or the other to be honest. Honestly, I don't really care about watching guys with a ton of drama behind them because 1, you never know if they are actually going to fight. 2, if they do fight, will they pop or there be some kind of controversy after?

Some people like the drama but it taints the fight to me.

It seems like despite the cess pool of hatred towards one of the greatest fighters of all time, it would be insane to think that people actually don't want him to return

The sport is better with Jon Jones, I think that much is clear

Do you agree?
I want him back....but will likely always be rooting against him.

Back