Do You Want Jon Jones back?

Do you want him back?

• Total voters
That depends really, is he capable of being a decent human being and staying off the juice?

Of course I want him back, he's a great talent and he probably beats DC with or without 'roids, but what the hell is the point when you know he's going to fight Brock Lesnar (don't waste my time) and when he gets back from the suspension that follows I'll have to go back to wondering if he's ever fighting or has fought clean at the upper levels.

I'd rather see the likes of Latifi, Blachowicz and Beatsin 25/8 battle it out for the top spot at 205 tbh

<DirkMavs>

He's the greatest MMA fighter to ever step foot in a cage...of course I do.

The PED situation is a non issue for me...the people screaming cheater and all that are extremely naive, putting it nicely.

I have zero desire to see low character trashbags get rewarded for cheating their entire life.

After he serves his 4 years and gets off the juice.

This poll pretty much shows sherdogs character. Most people here stick up for shitty people and want to see them do well in life and then the rest of us actually have a moral fiber

Do I want him back ever? Yes. Do I want him back before at least a three year suspension? No.

How is the sport better with a known cheater?
How about the fact that he got busted for two DUI’s and then cocaine.

How the FUCK do you come to that conclusion.
Calm down,
Don't get emotional.

I don’t like him as a person but the sport is better off and more interesting with him in it.

As a martial artist he is just amazing to watch as well

It's not a question of wanting him back.

If USADA allows him to fight, he'll be back before year's end and the PPV numbers will reflect it.

If he's not allowed to fight its because he made his own bed.

absolutely

someone needs to save us from DC and his love handles

We're on an MMA forum.

Every single MMA fan is gonna say yes. Of course we want to see one of the best ever to compete again.

Us MMA fans are a bunch of virtue signaling snowflakes who are very dishonest.

2fxdbn.jpg

giphy.gif

i'm not a fan of jones, but yeah i want him back if he's CLEAN because i love watching super high level MMA and it's a shame if the best guys in the division aren't fighting.

gus vs jones 2 please.

Back