Do you want Colby vs Wonderboy next?

Nah, I want Wonderboy to get a TS.
He deserves it. If he wins, he defends a couple of times before being fucked by leon scott, and if he loses, he rides off into the sunset.

I'd prefer vs Masvidal. Colby didn't exactly drop 7 spots in the rankings in this close fight. Wondergramps is from my home town, why the hell should he be blessed to jump so high in the rankings?

Those versions of Usman and Colby would lose to Jorge, Wonderboy or Edwards...only turn out a good fight because they equally sucked last night....

Yes please, I would like that, but WB should get the fight he wants, he’s been at it awhile, has a nice win or two, and is getting older.

He's getting cut by Dana lol

KKKolby isn't fighting in the UFC

I have no idea how this fight would play out ... maybe wonderboy times him bad ? Colby is in deep shit, dana will give him the worst match up possible now ( edwards, wonder boy, santiago etc )

I think Colby hoses woodley

WW matchups look good at the moment.

I would like Kamaru Usman Vs Masvidal next personally, but Jorge could easily chase a few more easy wins against Nick Diaz followed by Conor. Big paydays and he wins them both defending his BMF title. So, he'll be out of the WW title picture for the better part of 2020.

Only other person for Kamaru now would be Wonderboy, since Woodley and Leon have already fought him.
Meanwhile, Colby needs half a year off just to let his jaw repair, so his twitter fingers will be busy arguing with all the other fighters.
This means Woodley and Leon are left to fight each other, while the rest shuffle around.

When Colby does come back , it really depends what is happening in late 2020. He'd deserve an immediate title contender fight since his record is still very strong. He could matchup against Woodley, Leon Edwards or Wonderboy.

I want to see Colby vs Tyron
Same. I think Colby would have dethroned Tyron based on his last two performances, but it's an intriguing match up because Woodley packs serious power when he pulls the trigger.

Wonderboy's best days are behind him.

Also loled at "Feed him" to Wonderboy.

Colby is still the best guy in that division besides Usman. And even then it's a toss up.

Who knows how it could have turned out had he not suffered a broken jaw for a large portion of the fight.

Those versions of Usman and Colby would lose to Jorge, Wonderboy or Edwards...only turn out a good fight because they equally sucked last night....
Those versions?

You do realize that both Colby/Usman would ragdoll the crap out of all 3 guys you mentioned? You think they will box with Wonderboy and Jorge?

They both have great wrestling and canceled out each other. The dude you mentioned get ragdolled. There will not be much striking going on.

Nah, I want Wonderboy to get a TS.
He deserves it. If he wins, he defends a couple of times before being fucked by leon scott, and if he loses, he rides off into the sunset.
He should fight Leon Edwards. Winner gets Usman.

Wonderboy's best days are behind him.

Also loled at "Feed him" to Wonderboy.

Colby is still the best guy in that division besides Usman. And even then it's a toss up.

Who knows how it could have turned out had he not suffered a broken jaw for a large portion of the fight.
Wonderboy fought to a draw with woodley (I thought he took the fight, as did many others) and then lost a very close rematch. To think he’d get ragdolled by them seems a bit naive.

Those versions?

You do realize that both Colby/Usman would ragdoll the crap out of all 3 guys you mentioned? You think they will box with Wonderboy and Jorge?

They both have great wrestling and canceled out each other. The dude you mentioned get ragdolled. There will not be much striking going on.
wonderboy is hard as fuck to take down. Just ask woodley. And woodley only beat him with his striking, which neither Colby or Usman have.

Leon Edwards has been looking amazing, and i think he would win vs Usman if he fought again.

your insane.
@RNC555 come at me :)

Back