Do you want a meritocracy?

contributions to society. earning keep, in other words.
How do you measure "contributions"?
Yes, if you're old and have to rely on SS/Medicaid/etc... to survive (b/c you didn't plan properly) you are literally worthless
Ignoring that people pay into SS and Medicaid, you're a bad person. I declare you to be worthless (you're right, that is easy).

Lol this republican myth again.

Find me a republican president who actually cut the size of government.

And what you said about getting a job for people is more republican bullshit. Americans are working longer hours and more jobs than ever before.

Just complete right wing propaganda. And you eat it up like Jesus waffers.
I don't even follow the republicans. I could tell you more about HIllary and Obama than I could republicans.

contributions to society. earning keep, in other words.

Yes, if you're old and have to rely on SS/Medicaid/etc... to survive (b/c you didn't plan properly) you are literally worthless

Wow. You may be the most worthless piece of shit ignorant moron I have ever come across. Fuck you and everything you ever loved.

Wait a minute...
Hunter, were you in the inheritance thread arguing that since we've "always" had familial inheritance it was "obviously" logical?

If so, never mind, you're not actually capable of forming an argument and this discussion will be more circular than your arguments.

why do you think we have such population issues? more college educated than ever before, w/ less job options.....

Social Welfare prevents survival of the fittest. I don't care if yall agree, in fact many of you are likely on it to defend it so hard

I've never said a single one of those things you're referring too. I have never denied working the government, it was when you and JVS tried to equate that w/ being on welfare (laughable at best, being a straight up ignorant hater at worst) that i took offense to that characterization....

I hold people accountable to support themselves, where they work is irrelevant. They earn enough to provide, or they mooch off those that do....

Where i work has literally nothing to do with that, and again, there's no reason to bring it up really

And what I said in this thread is that when you are working as far away from capitalism as you are, you're not in much of a position to say what people who are still actually competing can/can't do. Where you work has everything to do with whether or not your understanding of other people's work lives are.

Poor people =/= unemployed people.

Or put another way: When was the last time you supported yourself without the largesse of the tax payer?

why do you think we have such population issues? more college educated than ever before, w/ less job options.....

Social Welfare prevents survival of the fittest. I don't care if yall agree, in fact many of you are likely on it to defend it so hard
Wait, I thought we weren't talking about whether or not I could come to your home and take your shit?

remind me again, what was done for the poor/elderly before the New Deal and Great Society? Did we collapse?

Have any of you been to a real poverty stricken, third world nation? Notice how nobody whines and either just accepts life or tries to improve somehow? Notice how they also don't kill themselves over being dumped by a girl and other petty shit?

Half our country is on food stamps, unemployment, SS or medicaid/child medical.

None of you think that's a problem?

remind me again, what was done for the poor/elderly before the New Deal and Great Society? Did we collapse?

Have any of you been to a real poverty stricken, third world nation? Notice how nobody whines and either just accepts life or tries to improve somehow? Notice how they also don't kill themselves over being dumped by a girl and other petty shit?

Did you take classes to become this retarded and ignorant?

Wow. You may be the most worthless piece of shit ignorant moron I have ever come across. Fuck you and everything you ever loved.
Seems a bit harsh.

And what I said in this thread is that when you are working as far away from capitalism as you are, you're not in much of a position to say what people who are still actually competing can/can't do. Where you work has everything to do with whether or not your understanding of other people's work lives are.

Poor people =/= unemployed people.

Or put another way: When was the last time you supported yourself without the largesse of the tax payer?
I don't see it that way, i have to actually work and earn keep to survive, not like those on unemployment, food stamps, TANF, cash aid, etc....

But to answer your question, i have 2 side jobs i do currently that earn me just as much money as my federal employment, and anytime before 2009...

lol, Gunther can crushing itt, exposing poor fuckers left and right.

Lol, my parents are from 3rd world nations and my wife is from a 3rd world nation. I've been to all 3 and met wealthy and poor people alike. People "whine" all of the time. Just because you're unaware of it, doesn't mean it's not happening.

And yes before the New Deal and the Great Society large aspects of our society were collapsing (See the Great Depression and other economic travails of the time). It's where the impetus for the New Deal and the Great Society came from. To prevent the wholesale collapsing that was taking place.

And yes before the New Deal and the Great Society large aspects of our society were collapsing (See the Great Depression and other economic travails of the time). It's where the impetus for the New Deal and the Great Society came from. To prevent the wholesale collapsing that was taking place.
Sounds like more whining.

obviously i'm hyperbolizing, i dont mean cut literally all forms of SW off. I'm just saying, we need to pump the brakes on that. I lived in Europe as well, i've seen how 'successful' those nordic models can be. they won't work here, not even close. we're not homogenous

I don't see it that way, i have to actually work and earn keep to survive, not like those on unemployment, food stamps, TANF, cash aid, etc....

But to answer your question, i have 2 side jobs i do currently that earn me just as much money as my federal employment, and anytime before 2009...
If you have enough time for two side jobs that pay as much as your federal employment, you're being overpaid for your federal work. Please stop mooching off me.

Back