Do you wanna see Wonderboy vs Maia next?

Do you wanna see Wonderboy vs Maia next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hell no. That's either one-sided grappling or one-sided striking. Or cautious striking by WB while Maia keeps shooting. Either way that's a shit fight. Thompson should fight for the belt. Hendricks is the best contender in that div based on recent resume. Maia vs Nick Diaz would do well. Or Maia vs Hendricks, or Brown.

Last edited:
Nobody wants to see this, because we all know what's going to happen.

Give Wonderboy a title shot, then Maia if he beats Brown.

I think Wonderboy could finish him at range as he is a much better distance striker than Nelson. But a win over Hendricks > any of Maia's wins, ever.

I'm happy with the Maia/Brown fight.

Give Thompson a title shot and let Maia expose Woodley in #1 contender fight.

Nope he should fight for the title next.

Who else do you have fight for the belt?Woodley?The dude is 2-0 since being destroyed by rory and gets a ts because someone couldnt fight?Or do you have the guy who is on a 6 fight win streak and has 2 first round kos over people in the top 10 and just defeated the former champ who quite honestly should of still been the champ

Striker vs. grappler? Yes. I like the style fights. Thomson is an easy prey for Maia. A fast takedown and game over.

Nah not yet. Maia is a guy who can easily derail any momentum Wonderboy currently has, robbing us of some really fun match ups

There's no way they will make this fight happen. UFC might throw Maia another fight or 2 before he can even sniff the number one contender spot. They don't want any of their marketable WW fighters to face Maia.

what about Thompson vs diaz? for #1 contender

Maia has a fight scheduled for mid-May, they aren't even on the same schedule at the moment. Wonderboy vs. Lawler is the most logical and interesting fight to make. And it'd be a dynamite stylistic match-up for UFC 200.

I don't know why anyone wouldn't love to see Wonderboy-Lawler. Hendricks has never lost decisively. Thompson put him away in one making it look effortless. He deserves the shot.

And this match up has spectacular written all over it. A treat for everyone who loves striking in MMA.

Both are in line for a title shot...If one of them becomes a champ...then they will eventually meet down the line...Lawler is running out of contenders so...I say don't fuck around having this 2 fight. I'd like to see Maia-Mcdonald rematch or Wonderboy Mcdonald though...I know Rory is still young but I can see the fighting mileage is catching up fast...

Wonderboy vs. Lawler for the title. Maia can fight Woodley for no 1 cont. And Condit can rematch Rory Mac.

Wonderboy decimating Hendricks inside of round 1 is way way better than....
Maia beating Gunnar or Woodley beating Gastelum...I think Wonderboy just leaped-frog himself into a title shot with that win...

Back