Do you view the UFC as an honorable martial arts competition?

Felya

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Because I don't. I don't even care about it being like that. I just want to see "sick fights." I don't care who's on what or who cuts how much weight. I don't even care for weight classes. My ideal UFC would be everyone on maximum roids with no weight classes. I'd be fine with 2 smaller guys vs 1 bigger guy too if the bigger guy accepts the terms. Everyone on maximum roids.

No, I'd consider it a sports entertainment promotion company ..... err something like that

These things happen in MMA

Its still nice to see the honor between two honorable fighters who honor one another. But overall, the organization doesn't really emit a feeling of honor.

Honor.

Its as honorable or dishonorable as the two guys fighting.

It can be either one several times a night. From Cole Smith cheap shots to guys stopping as soon as the other is defeated to avoid unnecessary damage.

The UFC is simply a platform for the fighters.

Watch wwe then.

UFC has rules, weight classes etc so it can be sanctioned.

TS, watch felony or bum fights or the WWE and leave MMA to those who like sport.

You are the worst of the worst of Just Bleed fans and the sooner the sport leaves you guys behind the better off it will be.

Your ideas have nothing to do with rules or governing bodies, basically what existed 12 years ago when MMA was not on PPV and banned in most areas. I don't want to go back to that.

I think it should be fair, it's like one guy with a sledge hammer and another walking in with a rubber mallet. I don't know but I like my competition with rules. People with no values or rules are reckless thus useless. :icon_chee

The Ufc no it's a business.
Some fighters are very honorable and great guys.

No, and the feudal era in Japan ended 400 years ago. The idea that there's "honor" in martial arts is badly outdated.

Back