Social Do you use YouTube?

My opinion is

• Total voters

I Fusion I

Everything you can imagine is real
@Brown
Reaction score
Whatever is listening to music, or for gaming and other interests.

I've been using ymusic to stream music. Works better than youtube and less ads.

Yeah every day.

Hardly a day goes by where I don't watch at least one video on YouTube. Usually, it's music, sports highlights, and news clips.

I use it to watch music and movie reviews and concert footage of some of my favorite artists.

Not only do I watch it, but I pay for YouTube premium to get rid of the ads. And I also subscribe to YouTube TV but that's really for the wife. I rarely watch it.

But YouTube premium I watch all the time. Every time I'm going to fix something around the house or on my car or motorcycle, I always watch 3 videos about it first. It saves you so much trouble to have a good idea of what you're doing before you start.

Generally only for sports highlights, some crypto stuff and some old TV show collaborations eg. the best of Al Bundy

Yup for The Pat McAfee Show Mon-Fri, and then for other random things all the time. It can range from music videos, home/auto repair, cooking recipes, product reviews..really anything.

Constantly. I binge video essays, lectures, and social commentary probably 7 out of 8 hours I spend working. Probably to my detriment because I'm finding myself feeling silence is time wasted and I need to fill it with something productive.

The algorithm has really held YouTube back in the last few years, watch one video by a channel or on a topic that's popular/ad friendly, and it becomes half your recommendations. Watch another one it suggests after that first and that goes up to 90% of your recommendations. It's harder to find those hidden gems without really digging for them.

All the time. You can learn anything there. From Napoleonic conquests to how to weld aluminum.

I don't do silly shit like Paul bros tho.

Watch it? I've got a channel where I upload ep's... I watch zero tv so YouTube is the go to for video entertainment.

Yep love it. Premium is sick, imo

i tried to monetize my youtube account and they denied me because there is no money in me. they got my 1400 videos though

Back