Do you use chopsticks when eating Asian food?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jerzey devil

Jerzey-Duz-It
@Gold
Reaction score
And if so is it just an immersion thing? Do you eat all small or chopped foods with chopsticks or only when eating Asian food?

Forks and spoons are obviously easier to use so why do people who don’t regularly use them feel like they need to use chopsticks because they’re eating Asian food?

And if so is it just an immersion thing? Do you eat all small or chopped foods with chopsticks or only when eating Asian food?

Forks and spoons are obviously easier to use so why do people who don’t regularly use them feel like they need to use chopsticks because they’re eating Asian food?
Yes - except for rice

If japanese or chinese i i use chopsticks but if im really hungry i still use a fork and spoon. I also love eating with my hands if ita certain filipino foods.

Yeah, what else am I gonna use my life time supply of chop sticks for?
7PnMgQE.gif

It's an immersion thing for me. I love the food and usually use chopsticks but only with Asian food.

Really depends on the food. I'm asian and not all asian foods are preferred to be eaten with chopsticks. There have been many occasions going out with friends to an asian restaurant and all the asians are using forks while the white friends are trying to use chopsticks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back