Do you trust Bill Gates? (covid-19 related)

No. We should all gladly accept his philanthropy but that's where it should end. I don't need medical advice from a guy who's not a doctor and has never treated a single patient

VpjEmNj.jpg

No. We should all gladly accept his philanthropy but that's where it should end. I don't need medical advice from a guy who's not a doctor and has never treated a single patient

Its not even philanthropy. He openly admitted around 10yrs ago he was planning on entering the world of big pharma / vaccines because that's where he saw the future money being.

The guy was at the helm early on and he all but disappeared because no one was buying it... He retreated to the shadows as they always do and continued his agenda...

NO.

Why the hell would I blindly trust someone that I don't know and never met? Someone who may have succeeded due to sociopathic tendencies.

If the question were: "Do you trust U.S. Billionaires?" people would answer "No!". But we make it singularly about Gates and some people act like he's different in some way.

NO.

Why the hell would I blindly trust someone that I don't know and never met? Someone who may have succeeded due to sociopathic tendencies.

If the question were: "Do you trust U.S. Billionaires?" people would answer "No!". But we make it singularly about Gates and some people act like he's different in some way.

Lots of truth, here.

Bill Gates is about as trustworthy as a gloryhole in a butcher shop.

that-time-in-1995-bill-gates-trapped-himself-insi-2-8454-1404312571-21_dblbig.jpg

Imagine being nude in a pool with the richest pool noodle on the planet.

Will this thread be full of people who defend Gaetz now claiming Gates is part of a massive pedophile ring ran by the Clinton’s cause the NY Post says he had pool parties? I can’t wait to find out.

Back