Do you trust Bill Gates? (covid-19 related)

To make a passable OS, sure.

To financially back the development of something I might be forced to have injected into me? Not really.

only if they vote Democrat. It's a genius strategy. Live off in your gated mansions away from the peasants while pretending you give a shit.

as opposed to the republicans that...do the exact same thing.

No better example than CA where the streets around Holywood, DTLA, Santa Monica, Hollywood are riddled with homeless while the border is all the rich democrats laughing at them.

Ever seen plantations, equestrian estates, ranches, etc. in the red states? it's the same thing.

I don't trust the technology. If no better treatments are discovered, ill go with a more conventional vaccine after a bunch of other people take it first.

Truth is most of us don't know enough about Bill Gates and exactly what he is doing. So most opinions are biased. I did some research but still not conclusive. If someone presents a ton of facts I'd be more inclined to believe their position.

mt4O-ZkngZEX7MERWfau8TV7VLTQ-SlM1bIBZ6C2ow3NQTkjPCx1gD20FbMCbNSQJ-0S4BKu3nLp5cjhY08QrisPCpa6jmloTpRDrKQDDIn7g3hs7rTNiWLZaT45X8rpZAHDyQBSSg

Here is an interesting critique by Robert F Kennedy Jr. I think everyone unfamiliar on this topic should read with an open mind.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/...win-win-for-pharma-and-mandatory-vaccination/
Yes, I trust him, he's the world's greatest living philanthropist, and this is one of the most profoundly stupid enduring CTs about his philanthropy. No matter what form his philanthropy takes some doofus-- usually an anonymous one online-- offers a vapid hot take about how it's actually a conspiracy to make more money. Ironically, many of these same tards were the ones who insisted that, "Trump is already megarich, so he can't be bought, that's why he'll do good in the White House: because he has purely altruistic motives."

So let's just ignore that Bill plows nearly an equal amount of philanthropic money into fighting mosquitoes, malaria, and other water-borne illnesses. It's surely a conspiracy to control the world's freshwater supply!

Yes, I trust him, he's the world's greatest living philanthropist, and this is one of the most profoundly stupid enduring CTs about his philanthropy. No matter what form his philanthropy takes some doofus-- usually an anonymous one online-- offers a vapid hot take about how it's actually a conspiracy to make more money. Ironically, many of these same tards were the ones who insisted that, "Trump is already megarich, so he can't be bought, that's why he'll do good in the White House: because he has purely altruistic motives."

So let's just ignore that Bill plows nearly an equal amount of philanthropic money into fighting mosquitoes, malaria, and other water-borne illnesses. It's surely a conspiracy to control the world's freshwater supply!

Did you read the critique by Kennedy Jr. in the OP? It shouldn't raise any concern or questions in your opinion?

He proved himself untrustable since he fucked most of people that build microsoft for him.
I heard about him doing bad things with mosanto maybe 10 years ago and his name has been related to ebola crisis in Africa and other stuff like that.
I believe he is on of the most evil people on earth and would never trust him.

Are you one of those "earth is flat" morons that keeps gobbling up all of the facebook conspiracy theories?

Dude has given 50billion to charity so far:

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/...over-50-billion-charitable-causes/3169864001/

and is actively encouraging other billionaires to donate their wealth to charity:
In 2010, Bill and Melinda Gates, alongside billionaire investor Warren Buffett, founded the “Giving Pledge,” a movement encouraging other billionaires to donate most of their wealth to charity either during their lifetimes or after their deaths. The voluntary group now includes more than 200 families and individuals from more than 20 countries.

what have you given to society other than spreading bullshit online?

Back