Do you trust Bill Gates? (covid-19 related)

Melas Chasma

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
mt4O-ZkngZEX7MERWfau8TV7VLTQ-SlM1bIBZ6C2ow3NQTkjPCx1gD20FbMCbNSQJ-0S4BKu3nLp5cjhY08QrisPCpa6jmloTpRDrKQDDIn7g3hs7rTNiWLZaT45X8rpZAHDyQBSSg

Here is an interesting critique by Robert F Kennedy Jr. I think everyone unfamiliar on this topic should read with an open mind.

Vaccines, for Bill Gates, are a strategic philanthropy that feed his many vaccine-related businesses (including Microsoft’s ambition to control a global vaccination ID enterprise) and give him dictatorial control of global health policy.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/...win-win-for-pharma-and-mandatory-vaccination/

yeah....how about...NO lol

Gates hold's Spock's position in the New World Order : Chief Science Officer

He proved himself untrustable since he fucked most of people that build microsoft for him.
I heard about him doing bad things with mosanto maybe 10 years ago and his name has been related to ebola crisis in Africa and other stuff like that.
I believe he is on of the most evil people on earth and would never trust him.

He proved himself untrustable since he fucked most of people that build microsoft for him.
I heard about him doing bad things with mosanto maybe 10 years ago and his name has been related to ebola crisis in Africa and other stuff like that.
I believe he is on of the most evil people on earth and would never trust him.

Will you take the covid vaccine?

We were told that people who don’t wear mask are sociopaths and this computer man does not wear mask.

Just watch any of his interviews where he talks about deaths or mortality. He gets this evil grin and smiles as he discusses it. It is disgusting and he is a eugenicist.

Yes. Bill Gates is very good at spotting trends and predicting things. So yes I generally do trust people that are smarter than me.

yes and no. i trust him to do whatever he can to make money and keep his “intellectual” brand afloat. fucking up the biggest pandemic since the early 1900’s would be quite bad for business. therefore, he will try to get it right.

Windows has only been susceptible to 60,000 different viruses. Bill has a good track record.

Rich man inherently good
only if they vote Democrat. It's a genius strategy. Live off in your gated mansions away from the peasants while pretending you give a shit.

No better example than CA where the streets around Holywood, DTLA, Santa Monica, Hollywood are riddled with homeless while the border is all the rich democrats laughing at them.

Back