Do you think Zuffa will keep Coker on board after tonight?

hQJ5X.jpg

*Credit to AJ Woody

I hope so. Coker's a good dude.

His influence will be vital as the UFC continues its expansion into San Jose.

I hope they replace Dana with him.
Not on making decisions, but on interview, etc.

he is much better speaking to the cameras, does not drop any F bombs and is also well liked by the fighters.

he could help improve UFC more into the mainstream, exactly for those people who gets turned off by Dana's foul language..

I agree and prefer Coker. Much better speaking to the media and never mistakes himself for a toughguy/fighter and also didn't stick his frickin mug in between the fighters at weigh ins. Fact is, Strikeforce was getting definite momentum before the purchase.

actually I just saw a Coker video today on youtube with Helwani and Coker said he has a contract with the UFC which will continue on. He didn't go into details but it sounded like it is for a few years.
Don't ask me what time mark he said it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ptKF4P1Bc4

well then, looks like coker was in on it then. I thought they were blaming coker for the fall legitimately, but in the end it was just ruse. clever...

Yes. It's good business. You don't want him finding a way to start another promotion. Keep your friends close, but enemies closer.....

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back