Do you think you could beat Ronda in a boxing match?

Everytime I've sparred with amateur women fighter (they insisted on me sparring with them when preparing for a fight as I was among the oldest (not in term of age, but membership length) members of my ex-gym) it was ridiculously easy. I'd pull some Silva-esque move or just stand in front of them just blocking their attacks. Ronda's boxing being amateur level, I'm pretty sure I'd kill her.

Being a Sherdogger I am obviously 6'6" and 230lbs of pure unadulterated muscle and have trained UFC for years bro...so I could beat her AND Travis in the same round

Being a Sherdogger I am obviously 6'6" and 230lbs of pure unadulterated muscle and have trained UFC for years bro...so I could beat her AND Travis in the same round

well that just goes without saying. Though I'm actually 6'7 300 pure muscle 0 bodyfat

100%, former boxer, relatively good in comparison to the majority of fighters, and I'm bigger, faster, stronger, and male.

I'd have to watch a tutorial on youtube how to throw a punch first then yeah probably

I think I'd probably destroy her without the threat of a TD. If she got a hold of me in the octagon I'd probably "go for a ride".
oh i'm 100% certain of that. I'm not sure what that would prove other than I'm a scum bag that beat on a defenseless woman almost half my size. Even though I would get backlash from the public, i'd be happy to make an exception and knock her teeth out.

100%, former boxer, relatively good in comparison to the majority of fighters, and I'm bigger, faster, stronger, and male.
I have a bit of a background in it myself. You're totally over qualified. Tank abbott would destroy her even at 50.

Honestly yes, I'm about 240lbs...

And we are equally sloppy on the feet....

unless you weigh 240 or more she would beat the fuck out of every one of you. The only chance any of you would have would be to weigh so much more than her with substantial athletic muscled weight that she couldnt possibly mitigate the weight differential. All of you that said yes are fucking fools.

She woudnt be able to handle the ferocity.

lmao I would do it with one hand tied behind my back. Seriously, her striking is amateur af.

I think i could. I used to train boxing i did sparring for a year with one KO against a fat dude lol.

Also 4 years doing judo on college and other martial art experiences so i think yes. But its just my thoughts, maybe she would kick my ass who knows.

In judo/bjj she would wreck me for sure

Yes, and so would any reasonably athletic, normal sized adult male between the ages of 19 and 45. It'd look like the Chyna vs Buttafuoco match (find it on the net).

The strength difference is insane. It truly is.

A male vs female strength and speed upper body difference is like fighting a child. That said I'd prolly gas inside of 1. Too much time behind a desk haha.

Well I think she would have a pretty big weight advantage on me at this point...

Back