Do you think Valentina’s dancing is cringe?

Waterson has a commercial career? Never heard of Roxy. There was an actual hype train dedicated to Mayce Barber? Agree on VanZant.

Of course WMMA is getting better. It's like in the early 1900's when people said "toilets are getting better." Toilets were newer and had nowhere to go but up.
Anytime I watch a UFC event, I see Watersons P3 commercial almost as much as I see the Nick Diaz fight lore animation where he got into a fight at a hospital. Im sure Waterson has another one with a different UFC sponsor I cant think of. Roxanne Modafferi is Roxy. I don't think Barber's hype was in the fanbase, UFC definitely spent more money on her promos unless its Ronda, JJ, or more famous women. If there was a video of her sleeping with Dana, I wouldn't be surprised.
WMMA is very similar to the evolution of toilets, you're right. Im stealing that.

Anytime I watch a UFC event, I see Watersons P3 commercial almost as much as I see the Nick Diaz fight lore animation where he got into a fight at a hospital. Im sure Waterson has another one with a different UFC sponsor I cant think of. Roxanne Modafferi is Roxy. I don't think Barber's hype was in the fanbase, UFC definitely spent more money on her promos unless its Ronda, JJ, or more famous women. If there was a video of her sleeping with Dana, I wouldn't be surprised.
WMMA is very similar to the evolution of toilets, you're right. Im stealing that.

Thanks for filling me in. The toilet analogy is yours my dude

iu

It’s pretty cringe. But she’s great at it so I’m not gonna complain.

I DON'T have a problem with the dance because it IS part of her culture, but I don't think ppl are saying they have a problem with the dance as much as the timing and the motive. Just saying that because, while most of the time I'd agree ppl on SD were being xenophobic, I dont believe that's the case here.

As much as I dont mind it, it DOES come off a bit attention whoring sometimes. On some, "HEY LOOK WHAT ELSE I CAN DO," type shit.lol
derp.gif

lmao. you can add Van Zant to the List of Cringe. It's really a good example of why WMMA sucks overall. The ENTIRETY of the roster is just using MMA as a stepping stone to social media celebrity, which pays better. Here's some more pathetic cringe-dance for you at 1:06

DEAD.LMAO

Last edited:
I don't know what you're talking about. She is doing a dance that means something to her. I don't see how that is "attention-whoring" in the slightest. Who cares?
Well, I'm sure Ben Henderson's Engagement "meant alot to him," but most agreed that the Octagon wasn't the time or place for it. V gets a pass, because she he hot and mens MMA fans are so FING THIRSTY it's crazy. So, you say who cares and I'm saying no one cares, we came to see a FIGHT. The other reason I say its attention whoring is it seemed she did it harder and longer with every win. I THINK it was after the eye KO, but she was spinning so hard I thought she was gonna fly out of the cage. Bring it down a lil bit, Shorty. You doing too much.lol.

I respect your opinion tho.

Yes.

But you can get away with being cringe when you're a winner.

For the kind of dancing she's doing, she's very proficient. Considering her proficiency, that makes it non-cringy.

Holly Holm (who I love) is just so bad, with her being stiff and mechanical and just so out of her element makes it cringe. I don't care if she's having fun or not. For that matter, MIchelle Waterson, with that stupid "PLEASE look at me" look on her face, and her dumb mouth UNNATURALLY wide open the whole time, and those ridiculous dolphin teeth all make her cringe as well. They probably laughed real hard after doing that horrendous cringe dance.

Waterson nuthuggers are really going to be triggered by the truth above lol

MNQhCNz.gif
Wood killing cringe.
Only dancing I like is at the strip club.
<escalate99>
lmao. you can add Van Zant to the List of Cringe. It's really a good example of why WMMA sucks overall. The ENTIRETY of the roster is just using MMA as a stepping stone to social media celebrity, which pays better. Here's some more pathetic cringe-dance for you at 1:06

Everything that’s wrong with mma in a short clip.
<{katwhu}><{clintugh}><6><{ByeHomer}>
Waterson has a commercial career? Never heard of Roxy. There was an actual hype train dedicated to Mayce Barber? Agree on VanZant.

Of course WMMA is getting better. It's like in the early 1900's when people said "toilets are getting better." Toilets were newer and had nowhere to go but up.
<PlusJuan><5>

she looks good in almost all of this....sexy......but notice how it doesnt contain even one post fight UFC celebration dance.....

thats because her little thing after the fight isnt sexy....it looks forced/planned and is on some level cringey....that being said ...its her schtick and its all good...if she wants to dance ...let her dance lol

Be honest
No, it's a traditional dance from her country and is likely very significant to her region and revered.

so nobody needs to be pissing on that. It's a cultural thing.
nobody pisses on Khabib's papahka traditional hat.

Different areas of the world have different traditions and things that are important culturally and everyone needs to understand that.

Well, I'm sure Ben Henderson's Engagement "meant alot to him," but most agreed that the Octagon wasn't the time or place for it. V gets a pass, because she he hot and mens MMA fans are so FING THIRSTY it's crazy. So, you say who cares and I'm saying no one cares, we came to see a FIGHT. The other reason I say its attention whoring is it seemed she did it harder and longer with every win. I THINK it was after the eye KO, but she was spinning so hard I thought she was gonna fly out of the cage. Bring it down a lil bit, Shorty. You doing too much.lol.

I respect your opinion tho.
Likewise... if you don't like it, you don't have to like it. I get that.

I'm just saying the "who cares" factor slices both ways. You use it to say "why is she showing us this" whereas I use it to ask "why is it upsetting if she's showing this." I can't speak for others but her sex has nothing to do with how I view her dancing. I'm in favor of freedom for fighters. So if a guy wanted to dance, I'd still say go for it/who cares. If they wanna dance, dance. If they want to bow to the floor, bow to the floor. If they want to cry, cry. It's all good. What they do after a win is solely for them, not me or any other fan, and I realize that.

Yeah, I find her dancing to be cringe. No big deal though.

No. And if you're that easily triggered by something as trivial as a victory dance maybe you should speak to a professional. Seemed like a fairly traditional dance(not that I know anything about dancing), not like she was in there twerking being a thot.

Name checks out. Goes on a rant about people being triggered by a dance but is clearly triggered by another dance. Dork confirmed.
<Dany07>

Back