Do you think Valentina’s dancing is cringe?

Only uncultured scumbags hate on native dancing of cultures different from theirs.

It is traditional dancing that you can't do if you tried. This is coming from a guy that strongly dislikes dancing as an artform in general, but come on now.
I DON'T have a problem with the dance because it IS part of her culture, but I don't think ppl are saying they have a problem with the dance as much as the timing and the motive. Just saying that because, while most of the time I'd agree ppl on SD were being xenophobic, I dont believe that's the case here.

As much as I dont mind it, it DOES come off a bit attention whoring sometimes. On some, "HEY LOOK WHAT ELSE I CAN DO," type shit.lol

giphy.gif

8Oft.gif

5DnU.gif
Would

I DON'T have a problem with the dance because it IS part of her culture, but I don't think ppl are saying they have a problem with the dance as much as the timing and the motive. Just saying that because, while most of the time I'd agree ppl on SD were being xenophobic, I dont believe that's the case here.

As much as I dont mind it, it DOES come off a bit attention whoring sometimes. On some, "HEY LOOK WHAT ELSE I CAN DO," type shit.lol
I don't know what you're talking about. She is doing a dance that means something to her. I don't see how that is "attention-whoring" in the slightest. Who cares?

For the kind of dancing she's doing, she's very proficient. Considering her proficiency, that makes it non-cringy.

Holly Holm (who I love) is just so bad, with her being stiff and mechanical and just so out of her element makes it cringe. I don't care if she's having fun or not. For that matter, MIchelle Waterson, with that stupid "PLEASE look at me" look on her face, and her dumb mouth UNNATURALLY wide open the whole time, and those ridiculous dolphin teeth all make her cringe as well. They probably laughed real hard after doing that horrendous cringe dance.

Waterson nuthuggers are really going to be triggered by the truth above lol

MNQhCNz.gif
...do you need to talk to someone?

I have no issue with it because its not done in an overlty sexual manner like the Correia and Loureda examples.

For the kind of dancing she's doing, she's very proficient. Considering her proficiency, that makes it non-cringy.

Holly Holm (who I love) is just so bad, with her being stiff and mechanical and just so out of her element makes it cringe. I don't care if she's having fun or not. For that matter, MIchelle Waterson, with that stupid "PLEASE look at me" look on her face, and her dumb mouth UNNATURALLY wide open the whole time, and those ridiculous dolphin teeth all make her cringe as well. They probably laughed real hard after doing that horrendous cringe dance.

Waterson nuthuggers are really going to be triggered by the truth above lol

MNQhCNz.gif
I'm no Waterson fanboy but your post comes off incellish

^^^All FACTS. I am 100% in agreement and TRULY believed that Holly was the worst before you pointed out this HORRIFIC "Wide Open Mouth/Air Breathing" Attention whoring thing that the Karate Mommywas doing. I also don't buy the "Holly is just having fun," white knighting sentiments because as bad as it is, she does it 24/7 in front of as MANY EYES as possible. Then, ppl WONDER why her Husband couldnt tale the shit. I ALREADY have to share you with the world for your career and all of the media that comes with it, but then you want to be a part time Only Fans MMA/Stripper Hybrid that CAN'T stop showing off or so much as turn off her camera unless Bones Jones is in the building???smdh. Shit is Corny AF. I HATE chicks that try to be down. If I wanna date a white chick, I SURELY don't want a wannabe. These chicks stopped maturing in 9th or 10th grade apparently.

lmao. you can add Van Zant to the List of Cringe. It's really a good example of why WMMA sucks overall. The ENTIRETY of the roster is just using MMA as a stepping stone to social media celebrity, which pays better. Here's some more pathetic cringe-dance for you at 1:06

lmao. you can add Van Zant to the List of Cringe. It's really a good example of why WMMA sucks overall. The ENTIRETY of the roster is just using MMA as a stepping stone to social media celebrity, which pays better. Here's some more pathetic cringe-dance for you at 1:06

Shevchenko is unstoppable. PVZ is back to the B leagues. Waterson will never be near the title again since her commercial career took off. Roxy derailed the Maycee Barber hype train. WMMA still sucks but its getting better.

Shevchenko is unstoppable. PVZ is back to the B leagues. Waterson will never be near the title again since her commercial career took off. Roxy derailed the Maycee Barber hype train. WMMA still sucks but its getting better.

Waterson has a commercial career? Never heard of Roxy. There was an actual hype train dedicated to Mayce Barber? Agree on VanZant.

Of course WMMA is getting better. It's like in the early 1900's when people said "toilets are getting better." Toilets were newer and had nowhere to go but up.

just an idiot focuses to put down a woman with an athletic body doing a traditional dance
TS for sure gets his hand inside his pants pocket watching Rothwell and Stipe dancing

Back