Do you think Valentina’s dancing is cringe?

ConsiderateLoneBream-size_restricted.gif

I think it's endearing and her honesty and hard work and translation issues are pretty fun to watch. She's great.
Her horribly shit talking with Nunes was priceless and she's a great fighter.

I feel like she could choose/do a much more badass dance since she is clearly a great dancer

Only uncultured scumbags hate on native dancing of cultures different from theirs.

It is traditional dancing that you can't do if you tried. This is coming from a guy that strongly dislikes dancing as an artform in general, but come on now.

For the kind of dancing she's doing, she's very proficient. Considering her proficiency, that makes it non-cringy.

Holly Holm (who I love) is just so bad, with her being stiff and mechanical and just so out of her element makes it cringe. I don't care if she's having fun or not. For that matter, MIchelle Waterson, with that stupid "PLEASE look at me" look on her face, and her dumb mouth UNNATURALLY wide open the whole time, and those ridiculous dolphin teeth all make her cringe as well. They probably laughed real hard after doing that horrendous cringe dance.

Waterson nuthuggers are really going to be triggered by the truth above lol

MNQhCNz.gif
For the kind of dancing she's doing, she's very proficient. Considering her proficiency, that makes it non-cringy.

Holly Holm (who I love) is just so bad, with her being stiff and mechanical and just so out of her element makes it cringe. I don't care if she's having fun or not. For that matter, MIchelle Waterson, with that stupid "PLEASE look at me" look on her face, and her dumb mouth UNNATURALLY wide open the whole time, and those ridiculous dolphin teeth all make her cringe as well. They probably laughed real hard after doing that horrendous cringe dance.

Waterson nuthuggers are really going to be triggered by the truth above lol

MNQhCNz.gif
^^^All FACTS. I am 100% in agreement and TRULY believed that Holly was the worst before you pointed out this HORRIFIC "Wide Open Mouth/Air Breathing" Attention whoring thing that the Karate Mommywas doing. I also don't buy the "Holly is just having fun," white knighting sentiments because as bad as it is, she does it 24/7 in front of as MANY EYES as possible. Then, ppl WONDER why her Husband couldnt tale the shit. I ALREADY have to share you with the world for your career and all of the media that comes with it, but then you want to be a part time Only Fans MMA/Stripper Hybrid that CAN'T stop showing off or so much as turn off her camera unless Bones Jones is in the building???smdh. Shit is Corny AF. I HATE chicks that try to be down. If I wanna date a white chick, I SURELY don't want a wannabe. These chicks stopped maturing in 9th or 10th grade apparently.

The Valentina Dance is ok in my hook because it is Cultural and not twerking Thottery as someone said, and shes actually really good at it.

Do I get tired of her spamming and overdoing it, yes somewhat.lol

No

fat 50 year old men on a forum getting turned on by it is though

It's a cultural dance. She doesn't give af if you think it's cringe

I'm not a fan, but dang, the woman speaks 47 languages, is proficient in several martial arts and can dance (whether I like it or not). She is most certainly a talented lady .

47 ? Shiet

Back