Do you think Tom Brady's tenure with the Bucs will be productive, borderline, or a flop?

Simple Southerner

Etriviere By Hermes Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
° Productive - His team will contend for SBs and possibly Win

°Borderline - His team will compete for playoff spots, but never win any championships

° Flop - His team will underperform and barely make playoff appearances

Will the goat crash & burn? Perform just ok/average ,or continue distancing himself from all past & present QBs/ players

Im somewhere between borderline playoff team-disappointment.

I'm gonna go with borderline. The NFC South is no joke.

I think they'll make the playoffs as long as he can get reps with everyone. This Covid situation is making it hard for new players, rookies who aren't familiar with their new team. Brady works hard, and he's a winner so I have high expectations for him.

I have a feeling it won't be as good as everybody thinks.

I'm thinking the Bucs catch that second wildcard spot this year then lose

After this year idk what happens

Borderline for sure.
On paper and self-evidently, they have a really good defense that will keep them ahead in games where they pull ahead. His WR is often talked about, and for good reason.

The issue is just the fact that their schedule is pretty damn tough and margin for error in the NFC South is going to be very slim. Panthers very well could be a Lions-esque team that will go 2-4 or 3-3 in the division, be terrible on the road, and make themselves a 6-10 team.
Competitive divisions come down to who can sweep two teams the easiest. That's KC, Seattle, GB. Do we think Tampa is going to sweep, let's say the Panthers as well as the Falcons? I don't think that's realistic. They also play the NFC North, could very well be 3-1 or 1-3. Best cast scenario, they split games with the big dogs in the South, go 3-1 in the North, they still have the AFC West, the Rams and Giants.

Realistically Tampa is a 9-7 team, and people will think that will be enough to win the WC. I'm not so sure. Atlanta could easily be 9-7, Saints the same, then we go into the NFC West and North where the margin for teams is even slimmer than the AFC south.

The dink and dunk show will keep Gronk busy and they'll stay competitive... but borderline.

Mike Evans and Goodwin will not be good FBB picks.

He's old, in a new system and the Souf is dirty. Offs are against him.

Overall looks like a solid team but he's pretty old.

Playoff contender for next couple seasons.

Playoff contender for next couple seasons.
So you think they' go, at LEAST, 3-3 in the division, 3-1 against the AFC west and 2-2 vs the NFC North?
because that's the most reasonable path to 8-8, and they also have to hope the Falcons and Saints won't do the same to be a "Playoff contender", let alone have a better record than the Packers, Vikings, Seahawks, Eagles, Cowboys, Niners, who all are in that discussion at this point.

Realistically Tampa is a fringe top10 team in the NFC, this is discounting the Rams, Cards etc. that could put a great year together.
Hell the Panthers could fuck around and be 8-8 with the right pieces and schemes.

So you think they' go, at LEAST, 3-3 in the division, 3-1 against the AFC west and 2-2 vs the NFC North?
because that's the most reasonable path to 8-8, and they also have to hope the Falcons and Saints won't do the same to be a "Playoff contender", let alone have a better record than the Packers, Vikings, Seahawks, Eagles, Cowboys, Niners, who all are in that discussion at this point.

Realistically Tampa is a fringe top10 team in the NFC, this is discounting the Rams, Cards etc. that could put a great year together.
Hell the Panthers could fuck around and be 8-8 with the right pieces and schemes.
Good point.
I think they could very well be a top 10 team in the NFC the next 2 seasons.

wrong thread!!!1

Last edited:
Back