Do you think they will announce Jon Jones return during the UFC 228 weigh in/PPV broadcast?

if jones comes back this week I will change my AV to him for a week in celebration and in respect for bypassing USADA

There have been many rumblings around the MMA world that Jon will be cleared soon.

Plus GAT supplements announced “the return of the King”, which would make no sense business wise if there was still a possibility of a wrongful long suspension.

The UFC is known to make big announcements during weigh in’s to hype up the PPV and get everyone excited for future PPV’s.

With all signs pointing to a Jones return at UFC 230 in MSG, I believe they will officially announce his clearance during the weigh ins Friday. Then hype it up more during the PPV Saturday. What do you guys think?

not a chance in hell. is there a number less than zero.

gat keeping jon jones shows his tainted supplement defence was always a joke.

there are no signs about any return from jon jones.

don't buy into the fake news.

If so USDA will leave themselves open to be sued by everyone who has received longer sentences for lesser offences and make a mockery of the organisation.

Sadly I still believe it happens, no way nate is strong enough to headline msg. But its disgusting if a repeated cheat gets such a minor penalty for a repeated offence just because Dana needs a main event.

If it happens I hope gus finally lives up to his potential and sleeps a "clean" jobes

that why it all fake news.

I think they'll announce it during the weigh-ins, similar to the Stipe vs DC announcement during the UFC Charlotte weigh-ins

DgQkalb.png

well when they are tuf coaches you already know when there are fighting. that wasn't breaking news.

They may as well just scrap USADA testing if this happens. Just let everyone do roids and stop pretending to care.

Go back to letting the commissions handle it. Nobody gave a fuck..

well when they are tuf coaches you already know when there are fighting. that wasn't breaking news.
They announced the Ultimate Fighter season and the fight at the same time.

Machida got 18 months for self reporting he took a substance available at the grocery store.

Jon’s 2nd offense and he wasn’t even compliant with the education requirements.

Anything less than 3 years and WADA better get involved.

If Anderson Silva can miraculously get reinstated after failing two tests and having frankly the most embarrassing excuse ever then anything is possible

USADA's a joke. They let Anderoid Silva off, all signs point to then doing the same for another notorious cheat in JBJ

Jones has a better chance of getting released than fighting at 230

Back