Do you think there will ever be justice for MH17?

Lights Out 101

Living Deliciously
@Black
Reaction score
Or has the world just sort of forgotten about it now? Will the men who murdered nearly 300 people be punished?

I doubt it. The only way scores ever get settled, is when a whole bunch of them get piled up, and then one little thing to tip scales, and full blown war happens. Then all the anger, frustration, vengeance come out at once.

If the Asians ever ban together in union, and the Europeans do the same for unrelated reasons, the two will come to blows for something unrelated. Then all the the grievances will be heard and addressed that have nothing to do with the current geo political landscape.

That BUK crew probably wont ever surface but some people who are in one way or another involved are probably dying in Donetsk right now.

I thought they were warned not to fly over over Ukraine?

You can bet people know who did it. The media hasn't made it a priority disaster for some reason.

CT!

Technically this would fall under the jurisdiction of the Ukraininan govt to prosecute whoever did it, but they would be pretty powerless to do so right now I imagine.

No. We'll never find out who really blew up that plane, as both sides of the conflict have a vested interest in blaming the other.

Or has the world just sort of forgotten about it now? Will the men who murdered nearly 300 people be punished?

Just like with the iranian plane? tough luck.

Militaries can only be brought to justice by another military and nobody really will fight Russia for 300 folks.

It's classified.

Agreed. I gotta think this one is known, and I suspect the "good guys" really fucked up on this one. Hopefully low-level justice has been administered.

Multiple witnesses saw an anti-aircraft missile launcher that had secretly crossed into eastern Ukraine from Russia in the hours before it shot down the Malaysia Airlines flight MH17, a trial in the Netherlands has heard.

And that,
The Buk system crossed the border in darkness in the early hours of 17 July 2014. It was then loaded on to a trailer and taken to the rebel-held city of Donetsk, the court heard on Wednesday, before it headed east towards the town of Snizhne.

Four men on trial in absentia in the Netherlands over downing of flight with 298 onboard over Ukraine

It isn’t much, but what can you do

Last edited:
Whoever shot down that plane should not have done so. That was wrong of them.

No.

The US also shot down civilian airliners of Iran and never appologized

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_Air_Flight_655
And

Iran shot down a Ukrainian airliner

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukraine_International_Airlines_Flight_752
Our military accidentally shot down TWA Flight 800 killing hundreds of people, and just flat out denied that they did.

No justice for our fellow Americans.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/obama-pilot-twa-flight-800-shot-article-1.2186329

Back