Elections Do you think there is voter fraud in this election?

Do you think there is voter fraud in this election?

• Total voters
There is fraud in every election.

Is it significant, widespread, and coordinated?

yes.

How did the mail in voting for this election come about originally? Was it voted on by both Dems and Republicans?

Dems. Republicans are generally against it. For good reasons, as has been well proven in the last 48-72 hours

No, it's just a coincidence that like 10 states were all within a few thousand votes, well beyond the error rate of all prior absentee counts, all of them went for the party that demanded mass mail ins, and they all switched from red to blue at 4am days after the election in corrupt and bankrupt counties. Nothing suspicious about Wisconsin having 90% voter participation and a guy with dementia who didn't even campaign and had the least enthusiasm of any candidate in recent memory shattering all previous vote count numbers.

Depending on how NC ends up, Trump will not have won a single state that was within 3 points.
The boldness amazes me. It shows us how dumb they think the masses are.

Not any more fraud than any other election. Everyone knew If Trump lost he was gonna scream fake and cheat like the child he is. Dude is a soft puss.

Can we stop with this ridiculous Kafka trap already? This narrative has been set up from the beginning.
"Oh Trump will say we cheated when we win, which is crazy, and any attempt to validate or disprove this only proves that he is crazy cheater"

We'll have to see what the upcoming investigations reveal but come on, we all know there were shenanigans.

No (or if so, not more than usual and on both sides).

It was 100% obvious from the start that Trump would call fraud if he loses.

In every election there is. Just not at the massive scale the Trumps are claiming and if it was that that big then they forgot about the senate.

There's some small degree of fraud in very election, there's currently no actual proof that is time is any worst than usual. The mail-in ballots being in favour of Biden makes perfect sense since Trump told his electors to not trust and use it.

There's voter fraud in every election, and GASP, even some conservatives commit it. It's such a small factor that it is no factor. Don't get me wrong, anyone that does it should be thrown in jail, but it's a nonfactor. The clown told his supporters NOT to vote by mail because he was planning this from the beginning. He didn't want to risk invalidating any of HIS votes. The only question is how far back does this planned sabotage go? When he defunded the USPS? Did he intentionally let Covid-19 go out of control because he foresaw a surge of mail in ballots that he could challenge in a future election? I wouldn't put anything past him, he has no conscience.

It's possible but it seems more likely to me that it's a case of Trump being a (huge) sore loser.

Were all of the poll's in the weeks up to the election rigged against Trump as well?

It's obvious from Trump's personality he has serious issues taking a loss.

Probably a bit on both sides. It’s humans doing the counting and voting after all. Still just want this over ffs. Biden, Trump, doesn’t matter. Just let’s wrap it up. Though don’t foresee it happening soon.

And cats.

Reactions: lsa
Yet to see any credible evidence

It's a well established fact that systemic racism and persecution of Black brothers of #ogun exists though

I think there has been voter fraud in every election since the days of George Washington.

I voted yes. It doesn't have to be solely the democrats though, China could be involved.

Back