Do you think the UFC would condone an Adesanya crossover fight in KICKBOXING??

Pereira is focusing on MMA himself now and is signed to LFA, fairly high chances the UFC will try to pick him up at some point if he does well.
He's not fully focused.
Still signed to Glory, and still calling out kickboxers.
Just cause he visits Glover's gym now and then doesn't mean he's focused on mma.
He's gonna have to quit one cause it's apples and oranges, especially in the highest level in both sports.

Izzy visits Galvao's bjj gym twice a week every week, and works full time with an mma coach all week.

He's not fully focused.
Still signed to Glory, and still calling out kickboxers.
Just cause he visits Glover's gym now and then doesn't mean he's focused on mma.
He's gonna have to quit one cause it's apples and oranges, especially in the highest level in both sports.

Izzy visits Galvao's bjj gym twice a week every week, and works full time with an mma coach all week.

If izzy fights Pereira in MMA he better shoot takedowns like he's Khabib because Pereira would beat him striking like he did twice

If izzy fights Pereira in MMA he better shoot takedowns like he's Khabib because Pereira would beat him striking like he did twice
Did you actually watch the first fight? If so I guess one of very few people who believe the first fight was not a robbery.

Secondly, Pereira is not reaching a ufc title shot with his situation and is not getting past the grapplers and wrestlers Izzy passed in his road either. Also, from a legal perspective, since we are being realistic, UFC will not sign him if he's signed to Glory, that's why he's in LFA still.

Periera was losing most of the exchange before he put Izzy to sleep in the rematch(I hate izzy, he's an asshole).

Did you actually watch the first fight? If so I guess one of very few people who believe the first fight was not a robbery.

Secondly, Pereira is not reaching a ufc title shot with his situation and is not getting past the grapplers and wrestlers Izzy passed in his road either. Also, from a legal perspective, since we are being realistic, UFC will not sign him if he's signed to Glory, that's why he's in LFA still.

Periera was losing most of the exchange before he put Izzy to sleep in the rematch(I hate izzy, he's an asshole).

Please post the first fight since it was so close. Haven't seen it or any footage suggesting it was close and can't find it anywhere. Izzy backpedals a lot which is fine in MMA but that doesn't fly in kickboxing/muay thai

Yes they would. It can hurt Israel's branding if he loses or becomes damaged goods

Dana White let Conor McGregor supersede his UFC contract once to fight Mayweather Jr. Why not the UFC's best striker?

I think that it would be very interesting to see Adesanya run it back in a kickboxing match against Alex Pereira, the only man to KO him (who also beat him twice). Israel remains a highly skilled striker despite focusing on MMA, and I think it would be quite the show.

The question is.... would Big Boss Dana ever allow it?

TO MODS: I posted this here because it relates to the UFC, its fighters, staff, contracts and transactions.
Serious? Let their champ go fight an unknown in a sport few follow?

Please post the first fight since it was so close. Haven't seen it or any footage suggesting it was close and can't find it anywhere. Izzy backpedals a lot which is fine in MMA but that doesn't fly in kickboxing/muay thai
backpedaling? fighters in boxing, kickboxing, mauy thai, mma, pankration, and whatever full contact free motion combat sports have won fights by countering and walking back, and some finished their opponents walking back.

Also, if you think he didn't win, and you watched the fight, what can I say, you're one of the very few, and actually you're the onlyone who says that. Not the first time, I remmember in a thread you talked arguing with somebody that conditioning the thigh automatically conditions the calf, then the whole kickboxing section on sherdog disagreed with you so you spammed videos from your yt channel.

Change of topic, please don't address the above cause we'll jsut go around in circles(agree to disagree. You are free to believe what you want, BUT Vettori, Hermanson, Kelvin, and Bobby, all would take down Pereira at will the way he is now. I'd love to see him improve/ADAPT his game for mma though.

no. . .

Izzy1.png

EVd526eUcAAoNPA-1.jpg

Kickboxing in boring, but one champioship style muay thai with 4 oz gloves is another story...

But in short, no. It won't happen

backpedaling? fighters in boxing, kickboxing, mauy thai, mma, pankration, and whatever full contact free motion combat sports have won fights by countering and walking back, and some finished their opponents walking back.

Also, if you think he didn't win, and you watched the fight, what can I say, you're one of the very few, and actually you're the onlyone who says that. Not the first time, I remmember in a thread you talked arguing with somebody that conditioning the thigh automatically conditions the calf, then the whole kickboxing section on sherdog disagreed with you so you spammed videos from your yt channel.

Change of topic, please don't address the above cause we'll jsut go around in circles(agree to disagree. You are free to believe what you want, BUT Vettori, Hermanson, Kelvin, and Bobby, all would take down Pereira at will the way he is now. I'd love to see him improve/ADAPT his game for mma though.

So you don't have the vid and made that up? Kinda sad tbh.

So you don't have the vid and made that up? Kinda sad tbh.
the vid? as in the fight on vhs tape? I never said anything about a vid.
if you mean the whole fight, you realize that it's available on yt and dailymotion or any streaming site.
If you trust highlights, you are worse than a casual.

made up? made up what?
most people after the first fight called it a robbery, and many fans called the ko in the second fight a fluke(i dont agree with this part, but thats what most fans also said).

It's actually the burden of proof on you to prove otherwise. since you're against everybody else as usual.

Everything I said was fact, you're the one arguing.

Kinda sad somebody that young suffers from sever Alzheimer's tbh.

That short Russian guy was Vakhitov, one of the best LHW kickboxers on the planet right now and who was the champ. There's no shame in barely squeaking past a guy like that. I didn't even think Alex deserved the nod. Thought Vakhitov clearly won lol.

It shouldn't be surprising that Alex can easily put down an MMA fighter if he gets his strikes off. Vakhitov would destroy every MMA LHW in history as well in a pure kickboxing match.
I agree

the vid? as in the fight on vhs tape? I never said anything about a vid.
if you mean the whole fight, you realize that it's available on yt and dailymotion or any streaming site.
If you trust highlights, you are worse than a casual.

made up? made up what?
most people after the first fight called it a robbery, and many fans called the ko in the second fight a fluke(i dont agree with this part, but thats what most fans also said).

It's actually the burden of proof on you to prove otherwise. since you're against everybody else as usual.

Everything I said was fact, you're the one arguing.

Kinda sad somebody that young suffers from sever Alzheimer's tbh.

No one would EVER rate a points win over a KO win and Izzy still lost. Pereira is the superior fighter and has accomplished what Izzy never could, win multiple world titles in multiple weight classes.

Why would Adesanya want to? There’s no money in kickboxing

There's no money in kickboxing. If izzy wants to make real cash, call out a youtuber.

Dana White let Conor McGregor supersede his UFC contract once to fight Mayweather Jr. Why not the UFC's best striker?

I think that it would be very interesting to see Adesanya run it back in a kickboxing match against Alex Pereira, the only man to KO him (who also beat him twice). Israel remains a highly skilled striker despite focusing on MMA, and I think it would be quite the show.

The question is.... would Big Boss Dana ever allow it?

TO MODS: I posted this here because it relates to the UFC, its fighters, staff, contracts and transactions.

I'm sure adesanya doesn't give a fuck about doing that.

The marketing would really have to be aimed at UFC fans, and kickboxing fans, as some "world's best striker" type of concept (although I'd put some other strikers above even them). Adesanya is a good draw, and from what we've seen, UFC fans (both casual and hardcore) have a love for strikers, whether they are knockout artists or just extremely clean and technical. You can agree that sometimes the crowd will even boo when a UFC match stops being a kickboxing match and becomes a wrestling-match. Plus, this would be a grudge match. So I mean, if pitched the right way to the public, I think this would have the potential to sell well. I don't see why this would flop.

They already fought twice in kickboxing. Adensanya lost both times. No point in doing it again in Kickboxing. In mma it changes things up so its more interesting and gives adesanya a chance at redemptions.

Well lets see if Alex can adapt to mma first. Not every kickboxer is good enough too

There was tens of millions of dollars in it for the UFC plus by far the biggest payday McGregor will have in his fighting career. It would be Izzy as the draw with a much lesser known opponent in a sport barely anyone in the US watches. UFC would make more having Izzy fight for them.

No and 0 interest in seeing it.

#ShooFlyShoo

Back