Do You Think that Bisping Did Silva a Favor?

Reign009

Not sure if serious.
Reaction score
Not that he intended to but Silva had just seemed so passive lately. All of Bisping's antagonizing seemed like it reminded Silva of who he is. The weigh in had the feel of a classic Silva fight where he looked comfortable, confident, and intense but also like he's enjoying himself.

I think Bisping's antagonizing reminded us of who he is.

Bisping is the man and anyone who doesn't like him is a sensitive little girl.

I think Anderson will be more aggressive in this fight than normal. He didn't look quite as mad as he was against Chael and Vitor, but close to it. Doesn't mean he'll necessarily win, but I think he will be more aggressive compared to the Diaz fight

Bisping continuing his tradition of not going a fuck and not crying and making babies in the cage after decisioning nick diaz

Yes, Anderson looked like his old confident self at the weigh in. It's going to be great

Bispings douchey behavior towards A / S is setting up another

henderson-bisping-gif.gif

Anderson said he would gladly play the heel on England. I think that was just that.

Nah.

He articulated why we all think Anderson's legacy is tarnished.

I sincerely grant Anderson Silva a pass for PEDs. The rest of the world doesn't.

Taking PEDs doesn't make you Anderson Silva.

Doubt it.

Silva doesn't have anything he can do/say until the actual fight. He got busted for PED's which in turn makes him a cheater. So when Bisping blasts him for these, what can he say? Should he just shout it was for his ED?

Nah.

He articulated why we all think Anderson's legacy is tarnished.

I sincerely grant Anderson Silva a pass for PEDs. The rest of the world doesn't.

Taking PEDs doesn't make you Anderson Silva.

Yes but when he spoke to Silva all that "articulation" was out. It was more just antagonizing.

Doubt it.

Silva doesn't have anything he can do/say until the actual fight. He got busted for PED's which in turn makes him a cheater. So when Bisping blasts him for these, what can he say? Should he just shout it was for his ED?

Nooo no, Michael. Is for weiner. Is normal!!!

I want Bisping to win, but I have no idea what Silva we see on the night.. I'm hoping it's better than previous UFC's in England, they do nothing to help the sport here.

He's talking shit. With a pedigree like the Spider's, that's a dangerous game. High risk, big reward. But, it's still Anderson. Could be time to ingest some of that Hendo-style crow, saturday.

Bisping has a pretty good chance against a clean Andy. Makes the fight all the more interesting for me. Most likely goes to decision if Michael takes it.

Doubt it.

I'm not sure what that has to do with my question which is do you think that Bisping's antagonizing has brought out a bit of the old aggression/fire that Silva once had?

I'm not sure what that has to do with my question which is do you think that Bisping's antagonizing has brought out a bit of the old aggression/fire that Silva once had?
My answer is 'doubt it' which answers your "do you think..." question.

My answer is 'doubt it' which answers your "do you think..." question.

But your reasoning doesn't line up with the question really. It's not about what Silva has to say it's about Bisping's shit talking affecting Silva's mindset and possibly making him more agressive like he use to be.

THIS IS GOING TO BE A FEAST. Silva punishes him as hendo did. If not, then its HOORAY Bisping! best moment of his career.

Back