Do you think some fighters are supported so much around here cause cucks?

ButtonMasher

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Like I noticed if the guy's white and "handsome", muscular, or has some sort of edge to him, guys will go to bat for him no matter how boring or just flat out not that good.

It's almost like these guys have developed imaginary friendships for the same guys who would give them swirlies in high school.

Incorrect.

For example Josh Samman is a shredded 185 er who completely shit his nappy the other day

It's almost like these guys have developed imaginary friendships for the same guys who would give them swirlies in high school.
giphy.gif

Can't all be explained by trolling bro I truly think some guys best case scenario are gay for these fighters, owrst case they secretly want to be them.
There's no secret about people wanting to be rich, famous, good looking people who make a lot of money and smash often.

can you translate this into American for me right quick?
Shit the bed, so to speak. The point was that sherdog isn't infatuated with dudes like ts wants to make out. Seems like that may be an introspective point of view

Shit the bed, so to speak. The point was that sherdog isn't infatuated with dudes like ts wants to make out. Seems like that may be an introspective point of view

I thought that's what it was. Just making sure. It is interesting to see which fighters get a pass around here and which don't.

There's no secret about people wanting to be rich, famous, good looking people who make a lot of money and smash often.

Sorry dude but I can't relate to wanting to be somebody else.

I"d like to be in the position of other people, but to actually want to be somebody else strikes me as pathetic.

So you're trying to say that charismatic people have more fans?
What a shock!

P.S.
i see this word "cuck" all around forum and comment sections nowdays. Wtf?

Sorry dude but I can't relate to wanting to be somebody else.

I"d like to be in the position of other people, but to actually want to be somebody else strikes me as pathetic.
well I agree with that, but I think most people imagine themselves in another persons positions, not actually being that person. I could be wrong, because I have never actually asked anybody about it haha.

I thought that's what it was. Just making sure. It is interesting to see which fighters get a pass around here and which don't.
Gets a pass in terms of what? I don't know of any garbage fighter that gets love from fans just for their looks. Sure there's Sage, but it's about his potential to be a superstar if he finds the right rhythm in his training, and he's a really nice kid also, it's hard to dislike the handsome bastard.

Like I noticed if the guy's white and "handsome", muscular, or has some sort of edge to him, guys will go to bat for him no matter how boring or just flat out not that good.

I think you're a cuck at heart with repressed tendencies and emotions

Gets a pass in terms of what? I don't know of any garbage fighter that gets love from fans just for their looks. Sure there's Sage, but it's about his potential to be a superstar if he finds the right rhythm in his training, and he's a really nice kid also, it's hard to dislike the handsome bastard.

there isn't a theme to it like the TS claims.

Many fans are childish and want heroes figure like in theyr marvel comics

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back