Do you think really early starting time will effect gus-rumble?

It's not fair to Gus. He'll be used to Sweden time so it'll be 4 am for him, while Rumble will be used to American time and it'll be 10 pm for him. When Rumble wins I'm gonna post an excuse thread with this as the reason.

Man, that's rough for Gus.

Down here we kinda like the Sunday daytime fights that make us fit in with the U.S. but that time is plain ridiculous.

And I wanted to travel to Sweden to watch the fights but for 4am fights? No thanks

It's not fair to Gus. He'll be used to Sweden time so it'll be 4 am for him, while Rumble will be used to American time and it'll be 10 pm for him. When Rumble wins I'm gonna post an excuse thread with this as the reason.

Gus is training at Alliance in San Diego, the time difference won't affect him

I think it must affect them because they are training there and used to the time zone. So for them it's really 4am when they fight.

But what about the rest of the card, Hendo, Davis, Bader, are they training in America and then travelling long distance while cutting weight? They might be used to the American time zones so it's normal evening time for them when they fight but the last days before the fight, when they arrive in Sweden, it must really fuk them up.

Well both Rumble and Gus are having their training camps in the US (Gus is atleast, I assume Rumble is as well) so they will be on american time so it shouldn

Main card begins at 2am, so Gus vs Rumble's gonna be somewhere around 4am.

UFC went full retard with this timing srs. They should cater to the local timing ffs

Stupid start time.

IMO it's sorta the same for an American PPV. The main event takes place at 11ish, so the fighters have to adjust their physical clocks to be at their prime at 11. I remember during an Embedded, Dillashaw would stay up and train around the time the fight takes place.

So, I highly doubt, though 4am is pretty crazy. I'm sure Rumble and Gus have changed their training camp time and I bet they roll out of bed around 2pm, just to make the adjustment. Compared to training, eating right and cutting weight, I'm sure the time they fight will be nothing and it'll be taken care of.

Main card begins at 2am, so Gus vs Rumble's gonna be somewhere around 4am.

UFC went full retard with this timing srs. They should cater to the local timing ffs

I think they should change it slightly

Isn't it eternal night over there at the moment anyway? What does it matter. Make them fight by the eerie light of aurora borealis.

Curious to see how many audience members fall asleep, or looked like they've been partying with Jones.

Rumble will lose this fight due to d-vitamin deficiency

That thread won't be necessary since Gus is in San Diego until like three days before the fight. So he'll use the time difference and stay on American time, just like Rumble. But the rest of the Euros might be tired.

Back